crazy cash game

gavham

i had a dabble in the $25/50 nl game on sporting odds this hand was a heart stopper, and thought it would be of interest to some of you. if you can avoid reading the outcome have a guess what the other chap has? Hand #444710372 at table: Table TH 679 Started: Mon Oct 23 01:47:24 2006 the mole is at seat 2 with 10108.00 Pokergirl_ is at seat 3 with 4850.00 Aurora9 is at seat 4 with 5364.00 SirCassius is at seat 5 with 10894.00 Aurora9 posts the large blind 50.00 Pokergirl_ posts the small blind 25.00 Pokergirl_: --, -- Aurora9: --, -- SirCassius: --, -- the mole: Kc, Kd Pre-flop: SirCassius: Fold the mole: Raise 150.00 Pokergirl_: Fold Aurora9: Raise 500.00 the mole: Raise 1050.00 Aurora9: Call 1050.00 Flop (Board: 4c, 9h, 9d): Aurora9: Check the mole: Bet 700.00 Aurora9: Raise 2100.00 the mole: All in Aurora9: All in Turn (Board: 4c, 9h, 9d, As): River (Board: 4c, 9h, 9d, As, Qc): Showdown: the mole shows: Kc, Kd (two pair, Kings and Nines) Aurora9 shows: 2c, 2h (two pair, Nines and Deuces) Mainpot: the mole wins the pot of 10850.00 with two pair, Kings and Nines (3.00 rake were taken for this hand) if this is of interest to anyone i have quite a few more hands like this now that ive found the hand history feature ( cheers andy)

Re: crazy cash game :clap Well done Mole!! Like any sane human, I didn't have him on 22!! More to the point what did he have you on? You raised/re-raised and had him beaten with so many hands. PS. Love the vocab, Having a 'dabble' with $10K. And I get concerned if I have to dabble with $10!!

Re: crazy cash game

Wow 22 :loon :loon Awesome hand (and win) mate :ok Why do you think he called you with such a poor hand? Was he a bad player? Or had you somehow managed to entrap him with your play in earlier hands?
well yes and no we did have a bit of history, but to be honest at that level they are all mental and have too much money, which makes it hard to call unless you have a great hand. on friday i bluffed a 3k pot against him and showed it so that would be in his mind, also he probably thought he was in the lead before getting pot commited

Re: crazy cash game I didn't guess either! Out of interest, what kind of hand did you expect him to have, mole? I guess with only four players, that reduces the strength of hand you need to bet strongly quite a bit, but I don't have much experience of tables this short-handed except in the late stages of tournaments when the blinds are very high, which is a bit different.

but to be honest at that level they are all mental and have too much money' date=' which makes it hard to call unless you have a great hand.[/quote'] Doesn't it attract Pro's? It's an eyeopener to those playing at lower levels who think "I can't beat these muppets, I need to play for larger stakes where people play properly"..... Not saying his play with 22 was necessarily bad as situations could be developed where he was right to play as he did (for example, if you were showing him bluffs ;) ), but it sounds from what your saying as if the standard isn't that good.....

Nice pot Mole:clap:clap:clap Just goes to show there's muppets at every level:loon
these guys are not muppets, sometimes a certain play can look really bad but think how many times he wins in this situation. its all about bullying, power and bankroll when the money is so big. all the big guns i see win much more than they lose. i did ask some of the players in there how big your bankroll should be to play there, one of the players Hellblood answered you need to have 3 houses and 2 ferraris thanks all

Re: crazy cash game this was a hand ive just found which happened a little earlier in the night ( same player) hes going to love me, again i stress this is a winning player Hand #444706528 at table: Table TH 679 Started: Mon Oct 23 01:36:58 2006 AssQuatch is at seat 1 with 0.00 the mole is at seat 2 with 4896.00 Pokergirl_ is at seat 3 with 4750.00 Aurora9 is at seat 4 with 5813.00 SirCassius is at seat 5 with 11350.00 SirCassius posts the large blind 50.00 Aurora9 posts the small blind 25.00 Aurora9: --, -- SirCassius: --, -- the mole: 10d, 10h Pokergirl_: --, -- Pre-flop: the mole: Raise 200.00 Pokergirl_: Fold Aurora9: Raise 600.00 SirCassius: Fold the mole: Call 600.00 Flop (Board: Jh, 8s, 7h): Aurora9: Bet 800.00 the mole: Call 800.00 Turn (Board: Jh, 8s, 7h, Kh): Aurora9: Bet 1800.00 the mole: Call 1800.00 River (Board: Jh, 8s, 7h, Kh, 10c): Aurora9: Check the mole: All in Aurora9: Call 1696.00 Showdown: the mole shows: 10d, 10h (three of a kind, Tens) Mainpot: the mole wins the pot of 9839.00 with three of a kind, Tens (3.00 rake were taken for this hand)

this was a hand ive just found which happened a little earlier in the night ( same player) hes going to love me, again i stress this is a winning player Hand #444706528 at table: Table TH 679 Started: Mon Oct 23 01:36:58 2006 AssQuatch is at seat 1 with 0.00 the mole is at seat 2 with 4896.00 Pokergirl_ is at seat 3 with 4750.00 Aurora9 is at seat 4 with 5813.00 SirCassius is at seat 5 with 11350.00 SirCassius posts the large blind 50.00 Aurora9 posts the small blind 25.00 Aurora9: --, -- SirCassius: --, -- the mole: 10d, 10h Pokergirl_: --, -- Pre-flop: the mole: Raise 200.00 Pokergirl_: Fold Aurora9: Raise 600.00 SirCassius: Fold the mole: Call 600.00 Flop (Board: Jh, 8s, 7h): Aurora9: Bet 800.00 the mole: Call 800.00 Turn (Board: Jh, 8s, 7h, Kh): Aurora9: Bet 1800.00 the mole: Call 1800.00 River (Board: Jh, 8s, 7h, Kh, 10c): Aurora9: Check the mole: All in Aurora9: Call 1696.00 Showdown: the mole shows: 10d, 10h (three of a kind, Tens) Mainpot: the mole wins the pot of 9839.00 with three of a kind, Tens (3.00 rake were taken for this hand)
Fair play on this one. However I think you are brave calling with what you had after flop and then river. :notworthy

these guys are not muppets, sometimes a certain play can look really bad but think how many times he wins in this situation. its all about bullying, power and bankroll when the money is so big. all the big guns i see win much more than they lose. i did ask some of the players in there how big your bankroll should be to play there, one of the players Hellblood answered you need to have 3 houses and 2 ferraris thanks all
Clearly I need educating as I cannot see any way that can be a winning play!

I struggle too .... however remember it's short handed on a paired board...... with no str8 or flush draws - "all" that is beating him is a 9, a 4 or an overpair - if it's a game where players frequently represent having things they dont really have......

I struggle too .... however remember it's short handed on a paired board...... with no str8 or flush draws - "all" that is beating him is a 9' date=' a 4 or an overpair - if it's a game where players frequently represent having things they dont really have......[/quote'] Exactly "all" that's beating him/her is a lot of hands but still he/she calls re-re raises both pre and post flop:eek

what hands do you need to call him? how many times do you get these hands? and also its about playing the player and not the cards sometimes its hard not to be bullied off hands, thats how they make there money

Re: crazy cash game I was watching the Ladbrokes Poker Million the other night and there was a Danish pro who apparently plays high stakes poker playing. His internet name is Pokergirl. Could this guy be the same as the pokergirl on your table? You have more balls than me. I am just getting comfy at 25c/50c tables and I don't play those too much.

Re: crazy cash game I would agree with this - I 'dabbled' in the 3/6 game for a bit and people are raising/re-raising all the time to win the pots and bully you so for me who's BR is not up to the swing of a loss i fold of course...... (which is what they are attempting to do) if you log into any big game they are shoving their cash in with a draw or middle pair - there is no subtlety with this and no 'perfect' play - its like playing the hungarians on the safety net..... of course what I like the most is that the rake is capped at $3...... N1 mole :clap Damo

what hands do you need to call him? how many times do you get these hands? and also its about playing the player and not the cards sometimes its hard not to be bullied off hands, thats how they make there money

Re: crazy cash game sorry guys i seem to be working back the way in this session ( this hand history is a novelty to me) another example of the mentalness and yes i do believe there mostly pros at this level Hand #444692914 at table: Table TH 679 Started: Mon Oct 23 01:04:43 2006 The Muth is at seat 1 with 3505.00 the mole is at seat 2 with 2107.00 ballon6 is at seat 3 with 0.00 martsWan is at seat 4 with 5522.00 SirCassius is at seat 5 with 7853.00 martsWan posts the large blind 50.00 the mole posts the small blind 25.00 the mole: Kh, As martsWan: --, -- SirCassius: --, -- The Muth: --, -- Pre-flop: SirCassius: Raise 200.00 The Muth: Fold the mole: Call 200.00 martsWan: Raise 1900.00 SirCassius: Fold the mole: All in martsWan: Call 2132.00 Flop (Board: 7d, Ks, 5h): Turn (Board: 7d, Ks, 5h, 8s): River (Board: 7d, Ks, 5h, 8s, 6s): Showdown: martsWan shows: 8d, 2c (a pair of Eights) the mole shows: Kh, As (a pair of Kings) Mainpot: the mole wins the pot of 4461.00 with a pair of Kings (3.00 rake were taken for this hand)