Saturday bankers thread

Re: Saturday bankers thread

WorkingForTheEnemy King of Kings Punter ball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifavatar350_9.gif Join Date: 18 Jul 2002 Age: 25 Posts: 6,431 icon1.gif Re: New Bankers Thread - Rules etc
Not sure if you want this in here or of you want to start a new Sat thread. If the latter, please move. 2.30 Chepstow - Teeton Babysham RPF: 7/4 Both Nicholls and Ruby Walsh have a 25% or better record here. Babysham won its debut over hurdles easily las year and was denied a second win by ground to firm. Should improve for going over fences and should also be more suited by the ground this time round. __________________ Currently: 9 not out

Re: Saturday bankers thread Have strong fancies today for both Penzance (1.40 Aint) and Granit Jack (1.25 Chep). However, preference is for PENZANCE (todays banker) who lines up in a less competitive heat, following the withdrawl of Nicholls runner, Good Spirit.

Re: Saturday bankers thread every time i look at Eagle Mountain at newbury, i think it should win but so many things go against it especially the fact it has ran 5 times as a 2yo whereas the winner normally has ran once or twice. It could be the horse is overcooked &although has earnt a high rating will be beaten by something better today. anyway, enough of that, my banker would be 2.45 Aintree Butlers Cabin:hope

WorkingForTheEnemy King of Kings Punter ball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifball.gifavatar350_9.gif Join Date: 18 Jul 2002 Age: 25 Posts: 6,431 icon1.gif Re: New Bankers Thread - Rules etc
Not sure if you want this in here or of you want to start a new Sat thread. If the latter, please move. 2.30 Chepstow - Teeton Babysham RPF: 7/4 Both Nicholls and Ruby Walsh have a 25% or better record here. Babysham won its debut over hurdles easily las year and was denied a second win by ground to firm. Should improve for going over fences and should also be more suited by the ground this time round. __________________ Currently: 9 not out
That was due to Run at Worcester on Wednesday,

every time i look at Eagle Mountain at newbury' date=' i think it should win but so many things go against it especially the fact it has ran 5 times as a 2yo whereas the winner normally has ran once or twice. It could be the horse is overcooked &although has earnt a high rating will be beaten by something better today. [/quote'] Funny this race, personally I fancy Regime to be thereabouts, I too look and see Eagle Mountain every time, but I also see Regime with great chances to really improve itself, Personally I'm taking the reverse forecast with Eagle Mountain and Regime. DEFINATALLY no banker for me today though!

2:35 Kelso Ungaro
every time i look at Eagle Mountain at newbury, i think it should win but so many things go against it especially the fact it has ran 5 times as a 2yo whereas the winner normally has ran once or twice. It could be the horse is overcooked &although has earnt a high rating will be beaten by something better today. anyway, enough of that, my banker would be 2.45 Aintree Butlers Cabin:hope
1.55 Chepstow - TARANIS
well, 3 winners so far, albeit short fav's. we have also had a number of 2nds including 12/1 shot marc of brilliance.