NFL Tips - American Football Betting

GaF

For anyone that didn't know that poker was taking over the world - here is ABSOLUTE proof - PokerPlayer Magazine's views on this weekends NFL games!! :loon :loon http://www.pokerplayermagazine.co.uk/tips/latesttips/1514/american_football_betting.html

American Football betting NFL tips Two games catch the eye this week in the National Football League
By Iain Fletcher October 2006
What a pair of games last week. Our trading strategies should have netted us a decent profit as the Eagles game flip-flopped and the prices also with both sides well odds-on during the match. Let's hope for something similar this week and the first match has potential. The Steelers are at the Atlanta Falcons and the Michael Vick show. The question is can the mean Steelers run defense stop Warwick Dunn and Vick? If so the game is theirs and they should win but if not? At least they showed some form in last weeks trouncing of the Chiefs and Roethlisberger hit some receivers but I would be watching the Atlanta running game. If it works they control the clock and the match. Again however I will be laying the odds on team and looking to trade. The second match is the Vikings at Seattle and again this could be a humdinger but I must admit I favour Vikings to scare them. Seattle are still without Shaun Alexander at RB and are giving up sacks like nobody's business. Vikings defense are touchdown scorers and I reckon they could score 7 or 14 points this time as well. Despite Seattle's impressive 4-1 start I am laying them at 1.35 because I fully expect them to trade at least double that in-running.
I think it's actually an Inside Edge article with branding problems!!!!