New Bankers Thread - Rules etc

Re: New Bankers Thread - Rules etc Before you sticky, see my comments on the way forward, I say make a new thread for tables, once the teething is out of the way (say Next Monday?) [Never mind, Sticky's already been created....] @ WFTE I saw that too as part of my analysis. Not quite sure what happened there, origionally thought it was a loss dropping off the last 30, but your 2 bets where both recent. I will analise this afternoon and get back to you. @ dontbegreat Your bet on the 23rd of September is 31 days old??? perhaps you inadvertantly counted 31 days back, my spreadsheet is definatally counting 30 days, I'll PM you all your bets since the 21/9 and thier age, so you can compare and let me know if theres a discrepancy... >>>> HELP NEEDED

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Bankers Thread - Rules etc Just nit picking, can you change the Sticky title to: "PL Bankers - Punters Lounge Rating Tables" To me (IMHO) Explains more, signifies you can find your PLR in there... @WFTE - Got an answer for you, but it's a little complex, will post after lunch with the explanation (prepare yourselves for more tables and number style analysis!!) Will have a table showing you what HotPunter Rating you recieve according to Wins/Selections later too, for your info...