InsideEdge BAPT Freeroll

AlunB

Just a reminder to all the PL people that the InsideEdge Betfair Asian Poker Tour freeroll is on tommorow at 4.30pm. Huuuuuuuuuuuge value in this one as there is $8k package up for grabs and just one freroll restricted to readers of the mag. Didn't see many of the usual suspects from PokerGod in the list of names so thought maybe some of you had missed it. GL all who enter. Alun

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: InsideEdge BAPT Freeroll

Just a reminder to all the PL people that the InsideEdge Betfair Asian Poker Tour freeroll is on tommorow at 4.30pm. Huuuuuuuuuuuge value in this one as there is $8k package up for grabs and just one freroll restricted to readers of the mag. Didn't see many of the usual suspects from PokerGod in the list of names so thought maybe some of you had missed it. GL all who enter. Alun
Different site = Different Screename For me at least

It would be bloody hilarious if it was ^newbie^! :lol :lol :lol
:lol :lol :lol A bit like me losing 2nd place to Vegas and winning first place to Maidstone instead :lol :lol (Yes I know it was over a year ago, but I don't care, I'm still banging on about it!!!!!)

Re: InsideEdge BAPT Freeroll Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhh:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ Moved me to Milou's table so I cant even watchmyself being blinded out:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon :moon to you Betfair Asia Tourney didn't want to go anyway it's the same weekend as the Flemish championship which is gonna be bigger :tongue2 edit: not:(

Re: InsideEdge BAPT Freeroll Was hoping would be some cash consolation prizes cos can't have the tournament week off work, so took the opportunity to make my first ever 27 all-in, called by Ax. 2 on the flop but A on the turn so the correct result ;) Good luck all still in :hope

Was hoping would be some cash consolation prizes cos can't have the tournament week off work, so took the opportunity to make my first ever 27 all-in, called by Ax. 2 on the flop but A on the turn so the correct result ;) Good luck all still in :hope
did you forget the $3000 expenses mate....could have just banked that and not gone.....and welcome to the 72o club:lol