• 17:00 Noble $300 Omaha Freeroll
    • 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Holdempoker Lucky Dollar

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st October** Hi there, I know this aint the right thread for my question,but i could'nt find 1. After my big win at worcester,i bought myself a laptop and have enough change for a deposit on sporting odds. Was just wondering if any of u know any codes or anything like that to maximize my deposit? Many thanks Karl

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st October**

Hi there, I know this aint the right thread for my question,but i could'nt find 1. After my big win at worcester,i bought myself a laptop and have enough change for a deposit on sporting odds. Was just wondering if any of u know any codes or anything like that to maximize my deposit? Many thanks Karl
Karl, If I remember correctly, Sporting Odds offers $100 bonus after a certain amount of raked hands have been played - very easy to get to if you concentrate on cheap tables. :ok I think the bonus was the same no matter how much you put in as a deposit so keep it lowish!! Good luck :hope TQM

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st October** I'm not sure that Sporting Odds have deposit bonus codes or anything like that - I've certainly never seen any. As TQM says there is a $100 bonus (at least there certainly used to be)for new A/Cs which is quite easy to clear. They don't have an affiliate program either, so you're unlikely to find any special offers anywhere.....

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st October**

i have qualified for the dublin epm weekly final tomorrow to play for the final on the 29th oct :D :D :dude :dude just looked and the current prize pool is just under $10k ans less than 300 players so far
Congrats - I'll see you there