• 17:00 Noble $300 Omaha Freeroll
    • 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Holdempoker Lucky Dollar

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st October** finished 6th for $190 ,,bit disappointed in a way but overjoyed in another,this is my highest single win money wise and going with my $50 i won on the cash tables on dreampoker earlier,quite a profitable night.. thanks to the railbirds mister-ed( with me most of the way (get a life,mate:cheers )) burnley joe and masterplan at the end.. not forgetting morlspin who couldnt stay up long enough (lightweight:dude :dude ) spodds2hg7.png

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st October** Hi All Been working in Northern Ireland all week,been really boring Hotel had no internet connection. Thought it was a bit too much to drive around the local estate with my laptop on the front seat lookin for anybodies open wireless connection next time i go ill get my phones gprs and bluetooth sorted need a fix of poker so im gona play the betway thingy my nickname is PListonbroke on betway PnB

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st October** Beware of Dreampoker .. they dream only! Signed in there and they gave me 10$ played a few tournaments and cashgames and my account is up to 50$ now but they won´t give me my money.I have to play 100 raked hands with my own deposit of min. 10 Dollars. What a fcku, why they gave me 10$ for free?? :puke:puke:puke

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st October** I was out in the 800s!!! Pre flop someone went all in, KNOWING the type of player I called with AK - he turned over AQs - flops the Q and rivers the flush for good measure....... Betway is sooooooooooo fixed :tongue2

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st October**

The betway freerole is an aweful tournament IMO. Finished 600th. So many bad players who will call with anything and hit.
Hear you :ok ...and agree completely... Paul voted to play this as its a focus game but the site won't accept his registration, and no number for help!!! Would be happy if the saturday game was anything else but this :clap

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st October** I might suggest that instead of having this freeroll, with obvious big BPP points, why not have the V Pts Freeroll instead the following day? If it's just that you're looking for an early event, then we could always have a buyin event around the same time Saturdays.

Re: **Poker Saturday 21st October**

Its a lottery.
I disagree..... Yes, variance is higher than "normal". Yes, it takes a different skill set to do well in it..... BUT the players ARE so bad that your edge is greater than normal. The test here is how responsive you are to the opponents around you rather than having a "single gameplan" that you apply to all poker situations... There are PL'rs who are doing consistently well at this. There are others (who you would expect to do well) who are failing every week. My argument would be that those that are doing well are better at adjusting their game to the situation than those that don't......That's an essential poker skill.....