Ludlow 19/10

Re: Ludlow 19/10 After the slightly disappointing performance of I’m Busy yesterday it’s on to Ludlow today.

For those interested the official word on I’m Busy was one of bewilderment. After travelling well and jumping adequately she seemed to be going as well as the winner and certainly better than the second as they came round the top bend. However, according to Howie she emptied out very quickly after holding every chance and will be tested to see if anything was amiss. Knowing the stable I expect to see her appear (if given the all clear) in a low grade selling race. Watch the market!!

As for today Mr Maxim has undertaken a route similar to I’m Busy. However unlike I’m bust, Mr maxim must have top of the ground conditions and is upped in trip today, which will be a big bonus. Once again the stable are expecting to run well and firmly believe they will be in the first three. As for the opposition, the obvious one is Shared Account, who is a good performer at this level, however he has to give lumps of weight away at a very short price. Consequently the stable believe they have more to fear from Lease, winning form to his name, a recent placing in the book and must have quickish conditions to perform.

To summarise, a lot in this race will be dependent on the state of the ground and the prevailing weather conditions. If the rain stays away Mr Maim will be the bet at around 7/1. If the rain comes put a pencil through Mr Maxim and Lease and try to find a big price to reach the frame

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.