**Poker Friday 20th October**

GaF

**Poker Friday 20th October**  

1. 1.

• 09:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 20:00 Full Tilt Punters Lounge HORSE
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll

Re: **Poker Friday 20th October** You'll notice some times coming in as GMT - we don't switch to GMT till 29th October however they were advertised as GMT so I have put the times in as advertised......... They MAY be an hour later........

Re: **Poker Friday 20th October** I've voted in for HORSE but i'll need to sneak off work early to get there on time. AND i'm loathe to pay the buyin now in case something crops up between now and then - and i sit down about 30 mins after its finished. But i've voted - 'Just in Case'

Re: **Poker Friday 20th October**

I dont even know what horse is tbh so you will be glad to know that I´m not playing tonight:lol
Holdem (Limit) Omaha Hi Lo Razz (lo ball Stud) Stud Eights or Better (Stud Hi Lo) every X minutes you change variation - Is good when you get into it :ok Pene hated it, but look at her enthusiasm now!!! Should give it a go :ok (even if it's Play Money STTs :ok) It's the big event at WSOP now and the one the Pro's look to :ok

Cheers Pene' date=' much appreciated. Nothing worse than being accused of something you didn't do. :gimme[/quote'] Noone is accusing you here :ok As GaF mentioned: Good thing they investigate things like that tho... I'm sure evrything will be sorted for you :)

Noone is accusing you here :ok As GaF mentioned: Good thing they investigate things like that tho... I'm sure evrything will be sorted for you :)
Yeah, I know that Pene I well pleased with the support i've had :cheers :ok