Wednesday bankers

Re: Wednesday bankers 2:20 Super Dolphin Won by 13 lenghts carrying less weight when last seen in this company allbeit 1 year and half ago. Not been out for nearly a year so a bit of a risk but if alls well with him should be there or thereabouts. F/C 8/1

Re: Wednesday bankers Leading Run 4.45 @ Punchestown Best Bumper horse last year beating the cheltenham winner, Hairy Molly, twice. Expected to be a very good novice hurdler. Meades stable in good form and should complete a trainer double with Iktitaf 3.15 Bings

Re: Wednesday bankers

Leading Run 4.45 @ Punchestown Best Bumper horse last year beating the cheltenham winner, Hairy Molly, twice. Expected to be a very good novice hurdler. Meades stable in good form and should complete a trainer double with Iktitaf 3.15 Bings
Looking foward to both these races both the ones you mentioned should hack up, Also Mount Henry if jumping a clear round should hack up in the 3:45.:dude

Re: Wednesday bankers Dettori rides 5 Godolphin horses today, namely: Nottingham 15:00 Hall Of Fame - Maiden 15:30 Eastern Anthem - Maiden 16:00 Moonlit Skies - Handicap 16:30 Emirates Line - Maiden 17:00 Sahara Sphinx - Maiden Now Godolphin are not the most prolific 1st timers, and their horses often need a run, so I can understand the confidence Moonlit Skies. However looking to the aidens I think Eastern Anthem or Emirates Line could be victorious. Today I'll offer as my Banker: Nottingham - 16:30 - Emirates Line Has the breeding to take control in the race who's field is not amazingally strong. Provided it can take to the Soft conditions and the ground doesn't deteriorate too badly, should be there abouts...

Re: Wednesday bankers

....However looking to the aidens I think Eastern Anthem or Emirates Line could be victorious. Today I'll offer as my Banker: Nottingham - 16:30 - Emirates Line ....
Banker wins and so does the tip for the Godolphin/Dettori Maiden double :nana Sorry about the shite price though, but a wins a win.... As for the Godolphin/Dettori 5 horse adventure so far:
Nottingham 15:00 Hall Of Fame - Maiden :eyesNowhere 15:30 Eastern Anthem - Maiden :lol Win sp:8/11 16:00 Moonlit Skies - Handicap :eyesNowhere 16:30 Emirates Line - Maiden :lolWin sp:4/6 17:00 Sahara Sphinx - Maiden TO RUN