Dome here i come!

vix

Re: Dome here i come!

:cow:cow:cow congratulations Ms wale :cow:cow:cow brilliant brillliant result. Hope it does not mean that you'll be too busy for the next strip poker ;);)
lol ... like i'd miss a free bar and such a fun time!!! Thankyou all soooo much!! I'm soo happy! Vix x

Re: Dome here i come! Nice one Vix. You was very sporting in your defeat when we were heads up so the win couldn't have gone to a better person. As you may have read I never got to go to my heat in the end and Mansion never offer me an alternative so I was thinking of mailing Mansion to see if I could get on a reserve list like yourself. Was it Carlene that you dealt with at Mansion or has she moved on now? Cheers, FBF

Re: Dome here i come! Yep FBF, it was Carlene I dealt with but only to tell me I was an alternate. It was the US side of things who told me I was playing and arranged everything for me. Just to let you all know, whoever wants to watch it ......... my friend zooks from FTF (fulltiltforum) has posted a torrent of the show on pirate bay (search for Mansion) If you download, please seed too as we need to make sure everyone who gets a copy gives a copy Vic x

• 2 months later...