• 19:21 Entry closing to PL Backgammon Tourney
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 StanJames Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Hendon Mob League
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Pro Am
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Tuesday 17th October**

full tilt have an omaha hi/lo double stack game starting in less than 15 minutes' date=',,$11 buy in[/quote'] fcuk that mate, did you see me last night trying to play omaha hi/lo :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I cant play SO tonight so gonna play a few of the fulltilt $5 STT's :ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 17th October** :lol know its way too late but as hendon mob was down as focus didnt tick in any games as was straight in pub from work, only just logged into the forum and noticed CL was the focus my best finish in it this month aswell!! :@ woulda been my best best point score aswell

:lol know its way too late but as hendon mob was down as focus didnt tick in any games as was straight in pub from work' date=' only just logged into the forum and noticed CL was the focus my best finish in it this month aswell!! :@ woulda been my best best point score aswell[/quote'] In the circumstances, am adding you :ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 17th October** Right !?! You know it doesn't half get confusing when playing PL games.. and I can usually match the poker names to the forum names and even a few of the real names are now familiar...but then somebody will say ''Well played George'', and I'm thinking...''There ain't a f***ing George at the table''!!! Never mind, will have to make it to one of the PL dos next year, then I can get to know everybody properly.

Right !?! You know it doesn't half get confusing when playing PL games.. and I can usually match the poker names to the forum names and even a few of the real names are now familiar...but then somebody will say ''Well played George'', and I'm thinking...''There ain't a f***ing George at the table''!!! Never mind, will have to make it to one of the PL dos next year, then I can get to know everybody properly.
Pene was sit out but 'somebody' did come in and play eventually, don't know if it was her between pubs though.