• 09:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 13:00 William Hill £500
    • 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 18:30 Stans Poker $2500 Sunday Roast
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:30 Virgin V Points Freeroll
    • 21:30 Mansion PokerGod

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th October** Made the 2nd break in Spin Palace $125,000 tourney but need to double up soon. The first hour allowed re-buys and add-ons and one guy at my table rebought 5 times at $55 a shot - he then added-on after the hour, christ, he must be loaded!! :cry If I'm still there in an hour I'll start to get interested! :hope TQM

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th October** Well, still in! A strange hour - got my stack up from $5000 to $25,000 and then proceded to lose $19,000 when I got re-raised with my AK suited! Normally I can fold easily but convince myself the guy was bluffing and called (idiot) he showed JJ and almost cleaned me out. Currently 112th with 156 left! Pay day starts at 130th which is worth $134 - winner gets $31,000:loon TQM

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th October** Out in 45th for $406!! :nana :nana Hardly played a hand in the last 2 hours and it was great seeing the money build up! Blinds were $4000/$8000 and I went all in (88) with my measly $14,000 - called by AK and KJ with an Ace appearing on the turn!!!:cry :cry :cry This is a weekly tourney and one that we're all capeable of doing well in - I played a $5 + 0.50 sattelite with 68 entries and top 16 qualified! :loon :loon Thanks to Mr V for the support - go and have a seat and enjoy the NFL. :ok TQM