systems on ebay etc etc ..

Ok people . i just been on ebay and typed the word betting into my search and discovered shedloads of people on there selling supposedly ''brilliant profitable systems'' that are so easy etc etc etc .....what i wanna know is this quite simply ? has any of you punters actually gone and got one of these and do they actually do the buisness ? i am particulary after the footy ones as i bet on footy and lotteries mainly . one bloke on there says '' in just 2 months of the new season ive already profited by over £4,000 , '' '' its so easy my granny could do this '' ...he also reckons he had a starting bank of only £50 ???? any ebooks or advice anyone ? i'm a relative of vodafones (i'm on his computer at the moment ) so be gentle with me jill x

Re: systems on ebay etc etc .. quite simply - if these people were making money from their systems, they'd be making shed-loads from the bookies, not pennies from e-bay. stick on here and have a look at FREE systems that are being developed and currently showing PROFITS that you can follow or adapt. have a look in systems and strategy for example and feel free to ask people questions about their systems - sometimes people keep (some of) the details secret but we only accept tips placed BEFORE the games are played - NO after-eventing (ie i've made £4k in the last 3 months without proof) is tolerated, so you can see whether people are genuine. happy punting!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.