• 20:00 HoldemPoker Lucky Dollar
    • 21:00 Party Poker Monster $100,000 Weekly Final

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th October**

I dont know how long the dirty dozen qualifier has been open' date=' but with 60 mins to go, there are just 110 in - with top 50 qualifying, even sitouts may get through.....[/quote'] sssshhhhhhhh don't tell everyone!! stick to the story that it costs £20 to enter :rollin

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th October** 5 ou of 10 are sit outs at my table - and 3 of the players that are there are frequently going all in pre flop - qualification SHOULD be a doddle..... Elm - I think you're confusinf the Dream Dirty Dozen and the Dream VIP games - they're different tourneys ;)

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th October** through as well :ok dont forget if you have not yet deposited you now have to deposit min of $20 and play 20 raked hands in 3 days ;)

Guest gazza271

although i have been a depositing player i havent done for a while so have done so again...how do you find out how many raked hands you have played?
options > raked hands :ok

Guest gazza271

aint got that:sad
sorry, menu then raked hands and it should give you 2 options, search between 2 dates or last 24 hours :ok

although i have been a depositing player i havent done for a while so have done so again...how do you find out how many raked hands you have played?
Aparently, if you have deposited before - you dont need any raked hands ;)

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th October** Just qualified for Spin Palace $125,000 guarranteed tourney tomorrow. Top 16 qualified so as soon as it got to that number everyone went all-in apart from one person! :loon The only time he went in was with AA and 10 10 and he ended up heads up with me - I had $184,000 chips and he had $7,400. I went all-in and he folded - I informed him he was a 'fine player and deserved to win' and left the tube to take my chips! :dude :dude He's probably still on the table now - what a sad bassa!!:lol :lol What's on tonight? :beer :beer :beer (apart from that) TQM

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th October** hi, is anybody else playing in the aussiemillioins tourney on mansion tonight.Qualified through a sat weeks ago and didnt realise it doesnt start til 2 in the morning.going to play the rat pack on holdem then hopefully get some :zzz b4 it starts.

Guest gazza271

through as well :ok dont forget if you have not yet deposited you now have to deposit min of $20 and play 20 raked hands in 3 days ;)
deposited $20, played 32 raked hands and ended up with $46 :nana