Saturdays Focus game

GaF

I'm at a complete loss for Saturdays focus game - anyone wanna chuck some ideas around? There's a lot of games Saturday evening, so was looking for an earlier game...... Was tempted by the Dirty Dozen, but as claiming your prize requires you to have deposited, and Dream is not a core site, didn't think it would be reasonable to do......

Re: Saturdays Focus game Can't do APAT as it is for APAT subscribers only (which is a shame as it would make a good focus game). We have HORSE on friday night, so wouldn't do HORSE (or other variation) Saturday. The Bet365 game - don't like it - because of other big buy in games, don't want to encourage people into a big freeroll too (which is why I'm looking for earlier.......Sorry Gazza)

Re: Saturdays Focus game

I was going to say APAT doesn't fit the BPP requirements' date=' but I guess it falls under the "bloggers ruling" - we are all eligible to join APAT so technically it is open to all and therefore valid. I vote no though. :([/quote'] Anyone could get into the Bloggers tourney without any extra cost - not so with the APAT game - so I compare it more to a "raked hands requirement" than to tonights bloggers tourney.....

There's the $ 6 buy in at Sporting Odds at 4 pm Danish time.. Not any added value but a decent MTT, and not too expensive...
Looking the best (er....only) option so far. ....... Will not make a decision just yet - but everyone should be prepared for an earlier than normal game on Saturday (I'll try and get the diary up ealier than usual tomorrow night to highlight this)

Re: Saturdays Focus game Hmmmm ...... There is a HU tournament on Pokerstars at 17:05 BST - given the HU success we had on Boss, may be a good one ........ buy in is $20, so more than usual - I'm not averse to the occasional higher buy in games for focus games though (in general I feel we overemphasize the lower buy in/freeroll games)

Guest gazza271

Re: Saturdays Focus game at 2pm on betfred you have the $1000 freezeout ($3 + $.30) or 5pm you have the $3000 freezeout ($5 + $0.50) both normally have about 200 runners and should be network wide for the people that have money in betfred/titan/poker770 :ok

at 2pm on betfred you have the $1000 freezeout ($3 + $.30) or 5pm you have the $3000 freezeout ($5 + $0.50) both normally have about 200 runners and should be network wide for the people that have money in betfred/titan/poker770 :ok
One of these sounds good too :ok Betway freeroll :sad :sad is a no go for us...

whats wring with the 11 am freeroll gaf??????
Realised why I missed that - it wasn't in the diary :sad It is the natural choice for the focus game - sorry to those of you who preferred the SO afternoon game :sad It is worth about $3 per player? ($2000 prize fund amongst 700 odd entrants?) Even more when you consider the standard of play. SO in reality it isn't far from the $6 SO game (but FREE!!!)