NHL Thu 12/10

Thursday 12 October 2006
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Rangers (23:05 BST)3.001.50100% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total
Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators (23:35 BST)2.431.67102% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total
Toronto Maple Leafs @ New Jersey Devils (23:35 BST)2.601.62100% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total
Friday 13 October 2006
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Boston Bruins @ St Louis Blues (00:05 BST)2.001.97101% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total
Washington Capitals @ Minnesota Wild (00:05 BST)2.891.52101% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total
Nashville Predators @ Chicago Blackhawks (00:35 BST)1.812.21101% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total
Dallas Stars @ Los Angeles Kings (02:35 BST)1.902.08101% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total
San Jose Sharks @ Edmonton Oilers (03:05 BST)1.922.04102% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line - - -Total Goals1st Period Money Line1st Period Over/Under1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHandicap ResultHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total

Re: NHL Thu 12/10 Early look NYR should beat the Pens but are available @ a prohibitive price, Ott ditto, NJD ditto. The Wild ditto. Boston Bruins look a tasty price @ once again hapless Blues - more later (hopefully). Nashville started the season poorly and Chicago look too big in this one. LAK in with a chance to beat Dallas who seldom perform well when on the road as favs. SJS @ Edm seems anybody's guess.

Re: NHL Thu 12/10 Don't play so much on the NHL but I have checked out some of the games for this night. NY Rangers is a given for me, but I might back Toronto with a X2. They won all games last season against New Jersey, and the season before (03/04) they played very tightly in most of the games. I think Devils usually have a difficult time with Toronto. I also think Minnesota stand a good chance to win their game.

Re: NHL Thu 12/10 I feel really confident over my tonight's picks (you should never say that, but there are some matches that offer great value to me) ;) San Jose @ Edmonton, Edmonton to win 2.06@betfair(ml). This is gonna be a though one for San Jose. They have made a long road trip to Edmonton who has one off the leagues best offense and when Roloson in goal plays well, they are nearly unbeatable... So Edmonton to win to a fine odds. Toronto @ New Jersey, Toronto to win 2.54@betfair(ml). For som reason New Jersey has had a hard time against Toronto. Toronto's hasn't suited New Jersey and I really can't point a finger and say why... But when betfair offers 2.54 for a Toronto win against a opponent that suits them, you must get on the boat:tongue2 Calgary @ Ottawa, Calgary to win 2.46@betfair(ml). This bet I will only take because Calgary has one of the best goalies in the league and because Calgary is a hard team to beat, so the odds of 2.46 is really good and I think that Calgary has a good chance of upsetting against an offenseminded Ottawa. So I hope I get something right, so I don't have to be embarrased that I feel confident over my bets:ok GL all:hope

Re: NHL Thu 12/10 Best of luck with your picks guys :ok PS. Weird thing that I noticed: I would be betting on the opposite teams compared to Willie's picks, but glad that I won't cuz I'll pass tonights round completely to ease my nerves a bit. Furthermore Willie's reasoning makes sence even to me who would be on the other side so keeping my :hope for Willie.

Re: NHL Thu 12/10

I feel really confident over my tonight's picks (you should never say that, but there are some matches that offer great value to me) ;) San Jose @ Edmonton, Edmonton to win 2.06@betfair(ml). This is gonna be a though one for San Jose. They have made a long road trip to Edmonton who has one off the leagues best offense and when Roloson in goal plays well, they are nearly unbeatable... So Edmonton to win to a fine odds. Toronto @ New Jersey, Toronto to win 2.54@betfair(ml). For som reason New Jersey has had a hard time against Toronto. Toronto's hasn't suited New Jersey and I really can't point a finger and say why... But when betfair offers 2.54 for a Toronto win against a opponent that suits them, you must get on the boat:tongue2 Calgary @ Ottawa, Calgary to win 2.46@betfair(ml). This bet I will only take because Calgary has one of the best goalies in the league and because Calgary is a hard team to beat, so the odds of 2.46 is really good and I think that Calgary has a good chance of upsetting against an offenseminded Ottawa. So I hope I get something right, so I don't have to be embarrased that I feel confident over my bets:ok GL all:hope
Got 2 out of 3 and some profit:ok Kiprusoff blanked Ottawa and Iginla scored the only goal, that's all you need sometimes.;) Edmonton showed their offense in scoring six goals against San Jose, four of them coming in the 3rd period so a bit lucky there... But goddamn, the Toronto game was a bit unlucky. They lead 6-3 going in in the 3rd period, but then Gionta stepped up scoring a hat-trick and equalising when 38 seconds left :cry and then they even went on losing the shutout (double:cry )... Well, can't be all that sad when you go plus. :) Will come back later with tonight's picks. Cheers

Best of luck with your picks guys :ok PS. Weird thing that I noticed: I would be betting on the opposite teams compared to Willie's picks, but glad that I won't cuz I'll pass tonights round completely to ease my nerves a bit. Furthermore Willie's reasoning makes sence even to me who would be on the other side so keeping my :hope for Willie.
BTW, thanks for having my back finlandiafish;) There's a good spirit around here in this forum :clap

Got 2 out of 3 and some profit:ok Kiprusoff blanked Ottawa and Iginla scored the only goal, that's all you need sometimes.;) Edmonton showed their offense in scoring six goals against San Jose, four of them coming in the 3rd period so a bit lucky there... But goddamn, the Toronto game was a bit unlucky. They lead 6-3 going in in the 3rd period, but then Gionta stepped up scoring a hat-trick and equalising when 38 seconds left :cry and then they even went on losing the shutout (double:cry )... Well, can't be all that sad when you go plus. :) Will come back later with tonight's picks. Cheers
Talk about law of averages Willie. The Leafs blow a 3 goal lead, while the Sharks blow 3 goal lead. The Sharks blowing a big lead against the Oilers doesn't surprise me as I was riding the Sharks hard last season and into the playoffs only for the Oilers to come back from 2 goal leads and 3 goal leads several times vs the Sharks:@ .

Talk about law of averages Willie. The Leafs blow a 3 goal lead' date=' while the Sharks blow 3 goal lead. The Sharks blowing a big lead against the Oilers doesn't surprise me as I was riding the Sharks hard last season and into the playoffs only for the Oilers to come back from 2 goal leads and 3 goal leads several times vs the Sharks:@ .[/quote'] Yeah, I know ;) But that's the way it is in sports, it ain't over til the fat lady sings!:lol So you will just have to rely that you do your homework for a long period of time and that you get the results in the long run... You can't never be 100% sure of a football or icehockey game, that's the beauty of it... Isn't it? ;)