Japan J-League 14-15 Oct

Saturday 14 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
G-Osaka v Yokohama FM (06:00 BST)1.613.505.50109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Nagoya v Shimizu (06:00 BST)2.503.202.55111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Oita v C-Osaka (06:00 BST)1.613.505.00111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Iwata v Omiya (07:00 BST)1.723.504.50109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kashima v Chiba (07:00 BST)1.853.253.75112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Niigata v Kyoto Purple (07:00 BST)1.663.505.00109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kawasaki v Kofu (11:00 BST)1.613.505.00111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 15 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Hiroshima v FC Tokyo (07:00 BST)2.203.203.00111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Urawa v Fukuoka (07:00 BST)1.334.5010.00108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct Jubilo Iwata vs Omiya Ardija Jubilo Iwata is in fine form lately and now they will host a team who have performed disappointingly in their last 5 games or so. The host just got a moral boosting win over Gamba last week when they host them at home which shows potentially how strong is Iwata at home. Moreover, this is a golden chance for Jubilo to get their first 3 successive win in the season which I think they will be very motivated to do so. Moving on to the line up factor, I think Iwata have a better line-up with Kawaguchi a NT GK in the side and a good forward known as Maeda. Moreover, interestingly from the past the team performances indicated that Jubilo Iwata scored a lot of goals when they are playing @ home. They are currently the side with the best offence when playing @ home with 34 goals bagged in so far. While contrastingly, Omiya is the league 2nd worst scorer when playing away. This is also shown strongly via their FW who haven't scored a lot and in fact their top scorer is a MF player. Bet : Iwata -1 AH 3/10 @ 2.00 bet365

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct Albirex Niigata vs Kyoto PS Albirex is in form lately winning their last 3 games in a row. And interestingly that happen after they suffered a major lost in their 2 matches before the streak with losing 7 - 0 to Jubilo and 3 - 1 to Nagoya GE. On the other hand, Kyoto PS the former J2 League team is suffering and seems set to go back to their old division looking on how things go nowadays. In their last 5 matches they only managed to win 1 and draw 1 and losing the rest. I think an in-form team meet with a team who is in shamble will give out a clear equation that away win is very unlikely. Bet : Albirex Niigata straight win 6/10 @ 1.72 bet365 Albirex Niigata -0.75 AH 3/10 @ 2.025 bet365

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct Kashiwa Resol vs Tokyo Verdy ( J-League 2nd Div ) Well this is my first time venturing to J-League 2nd Division and I think I will start with this match. Kashiwa is currently 2nd in the ladder of J-league while Tokyo Verdy is ranked 6th. However, both team will be playing for different purposes tonight with only 8 weeks of J-League to go. Kashiwa would need to win as much as possible to regain promotion to J-League next season and moreover they are playing at home. Tokyo Verdy is not a bad team either. It is just the purposes of the match that makes me thing Kashiwa is in a must win situation. However due to limitation of knowledge I have in this league, I will be playing this with medium small stake since I don't have any line-ups info or detailed statistics. Odds for homewin are too short hence I decided to play this with AH. Decided to go big on J-League this week, hopefully it didn't screw me up :hope Bet : Kashiwa -0.75 4/10 @ 1.975 bet365

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct The Spa Kusatsu vs Sagan Tosu The Spa Kusatsu is in the bottom of the table for J-League 2nd Division. However their recent performance would disagree with it. They have won their last 2 home game consecutively. And now they have a chance to make it to 3 against Tosu who is placed 5th in the ladder when they host Tosu today. However I fancy an upset today since in J-League sometimes teams are unpredictable and I'm guessing this might be the day for Kusatsu to shine. And again due to limitation, I will be playing this with a very small stake. Bet : Kusatsu Straight Win 1/10 @ 3.3 bet365 Good luck everyone today :hope:hope:hope

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct Consadole Sapporo v Montedio Yamagata (J2 League) Sapporo is in fine form approaching this match after last round big week 6 - 0 over Tokushima. And now they will meet a team who isn't far away in the table with 1 rank difference. However, Sapporo recent fine form met with Yamagata average form I would think the home team would have the edge today. Moreover, interestingly Yamagata haven't wont any of their last 5 matches in this league. On the other hand, Sapporo had scored 16 goals in total in the last 5 matches which shows how strong possibly are their forward line-up. History is also against Yamagata today with Sapporo winning their previous clash 1 - 0 at Yamagata's home. And now the situation is reversed and I believe that Sapporo won't disappoint tonight and continue their fine form. Bet : Sapporo -0.5 AH 3/10 @ 1.85 bet365

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct Kashima Antlers vs JEF United CHIBA Jef and Kashima are two team that could beat each other anytime of the day and it is more the fact who is playing better as a team. However, Line Up wise I would say JEF boasted a better line up than Kashima. Moreover, this is a special match for both team as they will meet up again on the 3rd of Nov for the clash to win Nabisco Cup. And I think both team would desperately wanted to win now to give a moral boosting confidence when they meet again for the real deal. But I would say JEF is more motivated to do this since they are the defending champion. And they usually play all out for Nabisco cup game since it is the only medal they possibly could win this season since they are far away from being J-League #1. Form wise, both team haven't really been impressive lately. With JEF only winning 1 of their last 5 away games while Kashima lose to Fukuoka 2 - 1 last week which is very disappointing. Kashima attack line isn't impressive either this season and they tend to misfire sometimes. While JEF have a great attacking force with Maki heading the spear. This is a match where home team was favoured by the bookies, however I have to disagree and I will go for pure value in this match. Bet : JEF United -1 AH 1/10 @ 5.4 bet365

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct Good luck with your bet darklights and I actually was going to bet on Gamba as well but changed my mind. I think they should win if they are still interested in the title which I think they do.

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct Iwata -1 AH 3/10 @ 2.00 bet365 PUSH :unsure Jubilo Iwata Straight Win 6/10 @ 1.61 betfair +3.66 :nana Albirex Niigata straight win 6/10 @ 1.72 bet365 -6 :wall Albirex Niigata -0.75 AH 3/10 @ 2.025 bet365 -3 :wall Kashiwa -0.75 4/10 @ 1.975 bet365 +3.9 :nana Kusatsu Straight Win 1/10 @ 3.3 bet365 -1 :wall Sapporo -0.5 AH 3/10 @ 1.85 bet365 -3 :wall JEF United -1 AH 1/10 @ 5.4 bet365 +4.4 :nana Overall : -1.04 :wall Not really a good day :( Albirex should of have nailed it and not managed to score an own goal, that would of make my day a lot a lot better. Wish I would put more stakes on JEF match and that way I will be in a nice clean profit situation :P Oh well :(

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct Kawasaki Frontale vs Ventforet Last bet for today match. Kawasaki is currently 3rd in the ladder while Kofu was 11th. Kofu is a very strong team when they are playing at home and it is almost a fortress for any team entering there. They managed to win against Gamba Osaka at home which shows how strong they are at home. However, when it come to away matches they aren't the same team that can beat anybody. To note, they haven't won any matches in their last 5 away games except to mediocre Tokyo at that time where they have few core players out. On line-up wise, but team will be playing with full line-up today. However, the quality difference is so apparent. For an example, Kawasaki will be playing with 2 forwards in the form of Juninho and Ganaha. Both totalled have scored a whopping 28 goals in the whole league themselves. In addition for those who fancy statistics. Kofu is the team with 2nd worse defensive performance when it come to away games by conceeding a total of 36 goals. While Kawasaki Frontale overall was the 2nd best team in term of offensive power by scoring a healthy 63. This match would also be nice for a revenge, since Kawasaki was beaten earlier in the season when Kofu host them in their well known fortress. However, this won't be the case tonight in my oppinion. Kawasaki are still in the title race and moreover they are overall the better team. So I will punt that revenge factor + Kofu poor away form + Kawasaki strong offensive power will equal = Kawasaki Win and hopefully by more than 1 goal margin. Bet : Kawasaki F -1 AH 4/10 @ 1.725 bet365

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs FC Tokyo Hiroshima will host Tokyo today with an almost full line up. They will play with 3 - 5 - 2 while Tokyo will start with 4 - 5 - 1. Tokyo is 14th in the ladder and Hiroshima is 15th. Previous meeting between the two was won by Hiroshima in Tokyo's home by 2 - 0 to Hiroshima favour. Now lets break down this match : Squad quality I would have to say Hiroshima have a better team here with DF Komano and versatile FW Sato stands out as they are also NT players. Tokyo isn't a bad team, however one of their most productive striker Lucas would start on the bench today so this will affect Tokyo scoring ability. Tokyo has also performed poorly lately however they start to pick up their pace and finally win a match last week vs Nagoya GE. Moreover another thing that support Tokyo to get something from here was Sanfrecce poor home records. However, Sanfrecce managed to win their match at home lately to the like of Jubilo Iwata even though Iwata wasn't playing full strenght. But still Tokyo squad doesn't have lots of deep either. So today I would think Sanfrecce can continue to fix their home record and win it against Tokyo. Small stake advised. Bet : Hiroshima -0.25AH 3/10 @ 1.95 bet365 :hope

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct Urawa Reds vs Avispa Fukuoka Urawa Reds will be playing with 3 - 5 - 2 while Fukuoka with the standard 4 - 4 - 2. Urawa Reds is 1st in the league ladder while Fukuoka is in the 17th Match Breakdown : Urawa is in full power for today's clash with the exception of DF Tsuboi and MF Robson Ponte. While Fukuoka seems putting a young line-up at the back instead of their senior players who usually form a strong defence. I really have no idea how these back line-up will react tonight. Urawa Reds will cement the title in 8 matches left and with Gamba disappointing performance yesterday, I can see them desperate to win this clash to pull more gap between the two competing team for the title. Moreover, Urawa is the team in the league with the 3rd overall strongest offence with one of their prolific striker Washington who will also start tonight had scored a whopping 21 goals in J-League this season. While Fukuoka is a team ranked 5th worst defence when it come to away matches. However tonight the difference would be Urawa is battling for title while Fukuoka is battling to be safe from relegation zone. And Fukuoka had also shown a strong interest to be in the league still by winning against Kashima at home 2 - 1. However today they will be playing away which should provide a different playing atmosphere. Just for interest, Public voting on Japanese soccer sites favours Fukuoka to win, I'm not sure if the public is correct but I think this high vote for Fukuoka to win was due to the public pity Fukuoka or they are Gamba / other top team fans who of course would like their own team to win the title hence desiring Urawa to lose. But anyway in the end of the day, we shall see who will reign supreme. Bet : Urawa -1.75 4/10 @ 1.8 bet365 :hope

Re: Japan J-League 14-15 Oct Damn Urawa conceeded a very late goal in the 89 minutes to turn my half win into a nightmare :( Luckily my sanfrecce pick won 5 - 2 and they won 5 - 2 after they are going down 2 - 0. Quite a lot of heartache this week with late goals costing me 2 nice bets !! :( Hiroshima -0.25AH 3/10 @ 1.95 bet365 +2.85 :nana Urawa -1.75 4/10 @ 1.8 bet365 -4 :wall Total loss for the day : -1.15 Total Profit for the weekend : +0.71 :lol Damn! oh well, hopefully it would be better next week without the lame late goals.