Rugby League: Tri Nations

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rugby League: Tri Nations

Im having a small punt on under 36.5pts @ stan james :ok Its going to be a close one!
Australia 12-23 Great Britain 35pts - never in doubt :lol :lol :lol Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Australia! Well done guys!!! :clap :clap :clap

Re: Rugby League: Tri Nations They call us the whinging poms. I've never heard such a collective of crap as I've heard from Phil Gould and the rest of the Australian press this week. They can dish it out but they've no sense of humour to take it back haha!!! Has made my year seeing them get beat this morning. All the crap they've been saying about Morley and then Mason gets a cheap shot like that and the ref doesn't even send him off. Phil Gould commentating at the time said 'Long asked for it'. Funny that!!! If Morley had thrown it they'd have strung him up in Sydney harbour. As I said they can dish it out but they can't take it. Hopefully the boys can now go all the way and win another World title in the backyards of the Aussies like the Union lads....and then the cricketers making it a nice treble in the Ashes!!!!:cow

Re: Rugby League: Tri Nations Handicaps for Saturdays test in Wellington have been released at skybet and totesport. New Zealand (-6pts) vs Great Britain (+6pts) I have a good feeling about this game for our lads, their victory over the Aussies would have done wonders for moral but we need to back it up with another strong performance against the Kiwis. Will be hoping for a handicap nearer 8/10pts. All thoughts welcome :ok

Re: Rugby League: Tri Nations Same again for GB against NZ. Great Britain: Wellens (St Helens); Carney (Newcastle), Senior (Leeds), Yeaman (Hull), Raynor (Hull); Pryce (St Helens), Long (St Helens), Fielden (Wigan), Newton (Bradford), Peacock (capt, Leeds), Ellis (Leeds), Hock (Wigan), O'Loughlin (Wigan). Replacements (from): Roby (St Helens), Morley (Sydney Roosters), Gilmour (St Helens), Wilkin (St Helens), McGuire (Leeds).

Re: Rugby League: Tri Nations I think this is a do or die test for NZ, we must win and win by 15 points or more from what i have heard to make the final , can anyone confirm that ??....that being the case NZ will be throwing everything into this. Another 24 - 0 thrashing of GB just like we did aussie in the final ??...so hard to pick with NZ, to much inconsistant play from them.

Re: Rugby League: Tri Nations Brian Carney and Sean O'Loughlin are missing for GB tomorrow. To be honest I'm not too concerned about Carney as I've never really rated him that highly. Interesting to see how Leon Pryce will get on now e looks set to play on the wing. Teams: New Zealand: Webb, Hape, Soliola, Matai, Vatuvei, Vagana, Jones, Wiki (capt), Halatau, Asotasi, Kidwell, Mannering, Fa'alogo. Interchange: Tony, Cayless, Blair, Pritchard Great Britain: Wellens; Pryce, Senior, Yeaman, Raynor; McGuire, Long, Fielden, Newton, Peacock (capt), Ellis, Hock, Morley. Replacements (from): Roby, Gilmour, Wilkin, McGuire, Carvell.

Re: Rugby League: Tri Nations Bit of a shocker from 1, the GB team and 2, the referee! The Kiwi's are getting away with murder after the tackle and hopefully he'll clamp down on it in the 2nd half. GB need to buck their ideas up and get on the board earlydoors in the 2nd half or its going to be a tough ask.

Re: Rugby League: Tri Nations

Bit of a shocker from 1, the GB team and 2, the referee! The Kiwi's are getting away with murder after the tackle and hopefully he'll clamp down on it in the 2nd half. GB need to buck their ideas up and get on the board earlydoors in the 2nd half or its going to be a tough ask.
NZ have it in the bag:ok the highlight of the match apart from winning big $$$$$ was the streaker:clap