WPT Mag - November Issue

Jaded

Re: WPT Mag - November Issue Yup - a big feature on the various ways of helping to improve your poker, one page on poker - 3 given awards for various 'best ofs', and then PL mentioned as a best of the rest (only another 3 mentioned, so we're presuambly one of the top 6 forums around!)

Re: WPT Mag - November Issue

Sorry if this has been pointed out' date=' but really good to see Punterslounge get a mention in this issue of WPT mag! :) :clap to all here :ok[/quote'] Really? I've never read WPT mag - wanna paraphrase mate?

Re: WPT Mag - November Issue I read it and rolled my eyes. They had a whole feature on improving your game and one of their sections was on online forums. They named four forums and went into detail and then in a 'also recommended' bit they named this place behind the Hendon Mob's forum. Hardly anything to shout out about considering it places the forum sixth out of seven. We should have been first godammit!

Hardly anything to shout out about considering it places the forum sixth out of seven. We should have been first godammit!
Well they mentioned us ahead of thousands of others they could have mentioned ...... I view it more as 6th out of thousands than 6th out of 7.....

Well they mentioned us ahead of thousands of others they could have mentioned ...... I view it more as 6th out of thousands than 6th out of 7.....
Most readers will go by what they say. So sixth out of seven means that they will head to them before they head here. This forum was just an afterthought if you ask me.

But by that logic' date=' they'll come here ahead of any of the others NOT mentioned![/quote'] True, but I doubt they will make it here if there are favourable write-ups about other places before here! Anyway why are we arguing about this? We are here and it's the others that are missing out!!!