Picture This...

DAN DAN

The Punters Lounge is a great place and I think the Poker Forum is a very close community, I think this is because we all interact with each other on a daily basis outwith the forum. We sit down at the tables with each other all the time. The forum helps us too as it means we are not just "internet players" it's like a level between internet play and live play. Poker magazines are always banging on about how internet poker lacks that interaction between players. Now I think it would be a good idea if we could actually visualise each other when we are playing (scary thought thinking about some of the people on here:loon ). So c'mon everyone, post a pic of yourself, sitting at your computer on the Lounge or at the tables, here's ours DAN DAN oncomp2kl8.jpg -ed- oncomp1lm8.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Picture This...

Sorry ain`t got none at the PC, but will this do? If not will try and sort one out later
Cheers..... thinking you're going to be a bit hard to get a read on :lol. If you can get one on the comp it would be better though so i can 'see' you when we are all playing on-line.