• 08:30 Full Tilt $40 HORSE Freeroll
    • 09:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 16:30 Betway $5000 rebuy Freeroll
    • 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds 50 Up $2500 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Stan James $1000 Freeroll

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th October** I wasn't going to play CL tonight as I really am too busy, but now they've rescheduled the 50up final I've got to play that one. Looks like another late night catching up after. :\ Good luck all in CL - see you on the thread afterwards!

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th October**

got up to play mansion game at 9 :( wasnt on :(
Noticed there were no tourneys completed between 4.45am and 10am. Maybe there was some maintenance going on.:unsure Registration is open for tomorrow morning though.:ok Good luck if you play.:hope Red.

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th October** The 50Up Prize pool is short - it says $3000 (as Joe did) but only $2500 in. I'm sure it won't be a problem, but any PL'rs getting in the money should make sure they get the right money ;)

Re: **Poker Thursday 5th October** Folded my way to 10th for at least $50. :nana Reminded me of Maxim tourney getting into the top 27. :lol I don't think I won one all-in I called, but I was very lucky when I went all-in. And AA stood up twice. :eek Good luck to GaF and Red Fear left in - down to 8 and both doing well.

Ace flush lost to BB's full house 7 over 4s :puke Finished fifth for $200 so can't complain (much). Well played Avongirl and GaF.:clap Cheers for all the support and banter guys.:notworthy Red.
That should go up to $240 if Joe adjusts the Prize pool to $3000 ;)

My account up by $50 now the game's finished. Should be $60 if 2% of $3k so will see if it adjusts in next day or so.
Email from Joe Legge this morning acknowledging the error, and the additional $10 is showing in my balance now. :ok What a great bloke. :D