• 09:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:00 Europoker Spain VIP World Series Racing
    • 19:00 Betfair Poker Player Grand Prix Live Final
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds PL MTT
    • 20:00 PokerRoom Poker Player Team Challenge

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th October**

finished 3rd in hallenge - a good start to this months games. Really good atmoshphere in this series. MrV's comeback from 250 on the final table had to be seen to be believed.......
I have the hand history. ;) I'm tempted to get it printed and framed for the next time people mention Harrington and 'M'! :loon

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th October** I can't believe I got to 4th - I (and Mr V) was nearly out near the beginning, then the midddle,and towards the end and Lady Luck and the poker gods must have partied above our house tonight as we both made the FT. Nice 1st place DP - well played. :clap:clap:clap I can't Believe who came 2nd. :eek:eek:eek :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Mr V I can feel a name change coming on - PL Lazarus ( he was nearly out sooooo many times that I lost count).

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th October**

I have the hand history. ;) I'm tempted to get it printed and framed for the next time people mention Harrington and 'M'! :loon
i'm with you on that, both me and hen came back from deep trouble early on and finished well. once the blinds get up a bit anything can happen:ok