• 09:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:00 Europoker Spain VIP World Series Racing
    • 19:00 Betfair Poker Player Grand Prix Live Final
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds PL MTT
    • 20:00 PokerRoom Poker Player Team Challenge

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th October**

re: the poll im not playing, but getting very very drunk!
Ditto, except for the getting drunk part! I'm the designated driver and the passenger has to be back at work Thurs morning. :eyes I'm leaving about 10 in the morning to pick him up in Reading 2'ish (he went today) so we should have plenty of time to get across to Croydon and grab a bite to eat on the way. Then we're driving straight back home when the game finishes. :zzz Oops, forgot, see you railers there and good luck to all playing.:hope Ironing my tshirt now.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th October** just hit my 3rd ever royal flush (spades) :nana :nana :nana in a $10stt on sporting odds:D :D :D :D and i came second as well:D just need a club royal for a uberslam now:eek :eek :eek will post the hand details on the royal flush thread when i get a bit of time.

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th October** Back just in time for focus game, bloody kids in school - was all set to leave early and we had people wanting to help out tidy rooms and stuff, decided it looked bad to leave before the kids did!! GL all :ok

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th October**

Thought this was still 9pm start' date=' looks like i'll be giving it a miss.:\[/quote'] It used to be - but as I announced yesterday (and as in the diary) is now an 8pm start I'm afraid!!! The deep stacks combined with the 9pm start led to some late finishes - which midweek I can appreciate is difficult for some - as we had control over the start time I thought it was good to start an hour earlier (the alternative was to use standard stacks/blinds which I didn't want to do)

Re: **Poker Wednesday 4th October** yes much better - I haven't played this for months because it was finishing so late however a much better start time now IMHO Damo

It used to be - but as I announced yesterday (and as in the diary) is now an 8pm start I'm afraid!!! The deep stacks combined with the 9pm start led to some late finishes - which midweek I can appreciate is difficult for some - as we had control over the start time I thought it was good to start an hour earlier (the alternative was to use standard stacks/blinds which I didn't want to do)