Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006)

Sunday 8 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Umeå FC v Mjallby (14:00 BST)4.254.001.90101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Örebro v Qviding FIF (15:00 BST)1.227.8017.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Degerfors v Landskrona (15:00 BST)1.954.004.10101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Falkenberg v Jonkoping Sodra (15:00 BST)2.023.754.00102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Ljungskile v Trelleborg (15:00 BST)2.863.552.60102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Monday 9 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Ã…tvidaberg v Assyriska (18:00 BST)2.363.603.25101% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Thursday 12 October 2006
Sundsvall v Vasby (18:00 BST)1.903.604.60103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006) Qviding look great value to me tonight at $17 Orebro are pushing for a top spot while Qviding look almost certain to be relegated. Orebro's home form reads 8-3-2 and they are one of the best home sides in the league, on the other hand Qviding's away form reads 1-3-9. Qviding have only scored 8 goals in 13 away games while conceding 24. Orebro at home have scored 28 from 13 and conceded only 9 so they have great form. So as usual, this all points to a Qviding win and ill be putting medium stakes on this, i cant let $17 slip away Pick Qviding to WIN at $17.00 - (6/10)

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006)

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event Degerfors v Landskrona
Selection Degerfors
Strength 10/10
Date 08/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.90 (Back)
Reasoning Degerfors IF - Landskrona Bois Sweden, Superettan 2006 Landskrona at full strength are a huge force and should win a match like this, Landskrona without influential playmaker Jörgen Pettersson would find this game tougher and the odds would not be worth the risk. Landskrona without Jörgen Pettersson, Antti Okkonen, Bobo Bola, Kingsley Amuneke, Anders Friberg, Mikael Dahlgren, Robin Wikman, Andreas Yngvesson & Matthias Eklund are a B team. Degerfors still chase points to be sure of safety whilst BoIS play for nothing. Home win. GL BoIS har följande 16-mannatrupp med sig till Degerfors: Lee Baxter, Stojan Lukic, Kalle Corneliusson, Pontus Segerström, Andrew Kelly, Johan Norell, Amar Muharemovic, Håkan Söderstjerna, Morten Avnskjold, Jonas Lind, Valentino Lai, Christoffer Karlsson, Johan Heide, Johan Andersson, Alvedin Nezirovac och Emir Kujovic

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006) I promised myself that I would never ever bet on this league again after some very weird results that went against me....... but, looking at the games and the stats from previous games there are one or two that I fancy for over goals. Obviously what I'll do is pick the games that look like overs and take them as unders...thats seems to be the way with this league :unsure The Umea FC v Mjallby game being the first game I'm considering as a good shot for over 3 :hope

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006) this is a very weird league qviding has surprised before :lol 24.9.06 Atvidabergs FF - Qviding FIF 0-1 (1.5:3.8:5.5):lol 31.7.06 Qviding FIF - Trelleborg FF 1-0 (5.5:3.8:1.5) :lol 25.6.06 Qviding FIF - Örebro SK 3-0 (5.5:3.8:1.5) :lol

Qviding look great value to me tonight at $17 Orebro are pushing for a top spot while Qviding look almost certain to be relegated. Orebro's home form reads 8-3-2 and they are one of the best home sides in the league, on the other hand Qviding's away form reads 1-3-9. Qviding have only scored 8 goals in 13 away games while conceding 24. Orebro at home have scored 28 from 13 and conceded only 9 so they have great form. So as usual, this all points to a Qviding win and ill be putting medium stakes on this, i cant let $17 slip away Pick Qviding to WIN at $17.00 - (6/10)
u mean Qviding or Orebro?

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006) Forgot to mention that Qviding played Orebro back in June this year at Qviding won 3-0. At odds of $17 you cant really go wrong, even if you put small stakes on but i aint going to let this pass without putting something on.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006) Qviding are already relagated - I doubt very much they will cause an upset today - i will give the odds on Örebro a miss of course, more so as key players are missing like captain Thomas Andersson & important midfielder Patrik Anttonen as well as defender Magnus Samuelsson but Örebro are in a must win situation and I am sure they will win today. If i can remember back to thwe 3-0 defeat it was very flattering - two late goals as Örebro threw everything at Qviding. Please do not let me put you off here, i wll not bet personally as Sweden can be unpredicatable however I do not see the win for Qviding... I will wish you all luck of course :hope :ok

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006) hi guys,have been a member for a long time,trying to cut the bets down to value bets,a few a week.the orebro game interests me,along with degerfors game.start with the latter first,landskrona have many missing players today,degerfors have the incentive of getting clear of the relegation zone.a strong bet i think.as for orebro,very strong home team,only trelleborgs have a better goals scored at home i think.i can see them covering the handicap here.just slightly worried about the missing players mentioned,how important are they to the team.please help.good luck to you all, jonno:beer

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006) :welcomejonno32 All three players are first team, the captain and Samuelsson I think is vice captain so not sure who would lead them today, maybe Larsen. Still a strong side though Nordback, Halilovic, Larsen etc... GL whatever you decide :ok

Anyone else think that in form Mjallby at best odds of 1.93 on Betfair are cracking value for money against a very poor and already relegated Umeå?. I certainly do and will be putting 8 points on them winning today.
Umeå 1-3 Mjallby :nana :cow :clap Nice 7.44 profit on that game. Still think that the odds were way to generous but I'm always happy to take the money ;)

Umeå 1-3 Mjallby :nana :cow :clap Nice 7.44 profit on that game. Still think that the odds were way to generous but I'm always happy to take the money ;)
:clap Good call... now get those fingers crossed for Degerfors! ;)

Qviding look great value to me tonight at $17 Orebro are pushing for a top spot while Qviding look almost certain to be relegated. Orebro's home form reads 8-3-2 and they are one of the best home sides in the league, on the other hand Qviding's away form reads 1-3-9. Qviding have only scored 8 goals in 13 away games while conceding 24. Orebro at home have scored 28 from 13 and conceded only 9 so they have great form. So as usual, this all points to a Qviding win and ill be putting medium stakes on this, i cant let $17 slip away Pick Qviding to WIN at $17.00 - (6/10)
excellent shot on Oviding Ads25 I respect courageous punters like you! bet is lost but who cares.GL with your next picks:ok

excellent shot on Oviding Ads25 I respect courageous punters like you! bet is lost but who cares.GL with your next picks:ok
Cheers mate! :cheers Supprisingly, betting this way in Sweden actually proves profitable. Due to the inconsistencies and how even most of the teams are, long shots are more than often capable of pulling off wins and Qviding is a team thats done it quite alot this year.

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006) Atvidabergs (0) vs Assyriska 1 q.ta 1.77 Assyriska out: Hoch, Marklund, Manovic History matches Jun 25, 2006 Superettan Assyriska Atvidaberg 2 - 1 Aug 15, 2004 Superettan Assyriska Atvidaberg 5 - 0 May 23, 2004 Superettan Atvidaberg Assyriska 3 - 1 Oct 04, 2003 Superettan Atvidaberg Assyriska 2 - 0 Jun 09, 2003 Superettan Assyriska Atvidaberg 2 - 1 Sep 14, 2002 Superettan Atvidaberg Assyriska 1 - 1 May 05, 2002 Superettan Assyriska Atvidaberg 1 - 0 Oct 01, 2000 Superettan Assyriska Atvidaberg 3 - 1 Jun 04, 2000 Superettan Atvidaberg Assyriska 1 - 1 • Prediction = 1 • Odds = 1.77 • Stake = 5/10 Bookmakers = Bet1128

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006) cant agree with this pick, aristoteles, although I might be missing something about injuries, suspensions or something else. Atvidaberg are on awful run - they lost 6 on the trot, allowed 21 and scored only 4 goals in those 6 games. (although 2 of these games were against Grasshoppers in UEFA cup; without those 2 games they are 1-1-4 with goal difference 8-15 which is also not encouraging). Assyriska not a force neither, but at least they were much better defensively, and I think they could take somthing from this match. Agree that Assyriska maybe play for nothing now and Atvidaberg need poiints desperately, but still couldnt back such an awful side which might suffer of fatigue after 2 extra games, in such an important period for them. Just my thoughts. I almost never bet on those must-win teams if that is the only reason speaking in their favor, but I have to agree motivation can make miracles. Good luck anyway :ok

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006) Atvidaberg Oct 1, 06 Trelleborg 4 - 1 Atvidaberg (Superettan) Sep 28, 06 Grasshoppers 5 - 0 Atvidaberg (UEFA Cup) Sep 24, 06 Atvidaberg 0 - 1 Qviding (Superettan) Sep 18, 06 Norrkoping 4 - 1 Atvidaberg (Superettan) Sep 14, 06 Atvidaberg 0 - 3 Grasshoppers (UEFA Cup) Sep 11, 06 Atvidaberg 2 - 4 Brommapojkarna (Superettan) Sep 8, 06 Vasby 1 - 3 Atvidaberg (Superettan) Sep 4, 06 Orebro 1 - 1 Atvidaberg (Superettan) Aug 30, 06 Atvidaberg 0 - 1 Ljungskile (Superettan) Aug 24, 06 Atvidaberg 1 - 1 Brann (UEFA Cup)

Re: Sweden - Superettan (8-9 Oct 2006) Thursday, October 12, 2006 I think the line for the Superettan ....... ..... relegation "six pointer"tonight, between Sundsvall and Vasby, has been set too high and that the visitors should be backed on the asian handicap. GIF have been playing well at home in recent outings and a win today and over relegated Umea at the weekend, would secure their status in Sweden's second division. However, Vasby are also fighting for their Superettan life and have a fixture with Umea still upcoming. A point each would not be a total disaster, that would take the home side level with and the visitors to within two points of Degerfors, all three clubs would have two rounds left to play. Both will expect to beat Umea, so could easily have their fate in their own hands. Last day of the season Degerfors-Sundsvall. GIF will be without the suspended Mikael Dahlberg, Vasby have no reported problems and a new coach. This handicap "feels"wrong and I have to side with the away team. 4 points Vasby +3/4 ball asian line 1.90. Good Luck. from http://www.ubet2win.blogspot.com/