Sporting Odds MTT League - October

GaF

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October Well done Elmcroft for winning tonight - just not quite enough to stop Red_Fear getting a tenner for 5th place though!! :cry Nice 2nd place Ent and well played Phil, PnB, Mike and tonights unluckiest player 'the croc'.:ok I was very lucky as usual to pip Daft Pegasus overall - I could see him and Mr V laughing like fcuk when my QQ got busted by 2 folk holding KK, which relegated me to 14th out of 14. :loon Luckily I got some decent cards right away and was able to make a comeback. A most enjoyable league as usual and one I'm always proud to win since the standard is so high. :clap Thanks to GaF for his organizational skills and smooth running as usual. :notworthy Well done to everyone in the cash and roll on next month! :ok TQM

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October

Well done TQM and all those in the winning slots (including me :loon ).:clap I've already qualified for the freeroll through the daily qualifier, so perhaps my place can go to Voiceofjoe?:dude Red.
Red.... thanks for the offer anyway...:ok .... and if i can donate some more chips to you in the Poker God on Sunday I will ...:D

I was very lucky as usual to pip Daft Pegasus overall - I could see him and Mr V laughing like fcuk when my QQ got busted by 2 folk holding KK, which relegated me to 14th out of 14. :loon
If you saw me laughing then, you'll have seen me crying when your AJ all in came up against AK. All was looking very good for me until that river:wall Well played - the league doesn't lie, the best player won. Roll on next month.

Well done Elmo on tonight:ok Congrats TQM and DP for takin the top two places. Never had a hand that cost me $35 before Elmo ya bugger!!!:loon Well done all PL PAAAAARTY:cow:cow
as soon as gaf said that i wasn't in the top 5, i knew HU was going to be a lottery - and my Q7 is a massive hand anyway bloody hell Gaf? i didnt realise i was only missing out by 2 points for 5th tho :wall

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October Had this from Joe - you should all have your money :ok

That's all paid. The below have already got entry one way or another so have carried them over to November. SSpiersey elmcroft phill2211 the croc p Red_Fear

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October think this is worth commenting on, just shows again, that joe is da man !! justice prevails :) I now have the data from Boss and can confirm that they do appear to have missed out your tourney from the 28th in the original data. I’m very sorry about this but have now credited your account with the extra $50.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Joe Legg