Sporting Odds MTT League - October

GaF

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October Thanks. A great comeback from Mr V. Less than 1000 chips up to 20000 inside 4 or 5 hands - incredible.:notworthy:notworthy It was an excelent and very enjoyable final table - well played to all.:clap Although it did seem to go on for ever. PS Gaf I think you made a mistake in the money column on your table - the winning prize was $19.20 ($18.10 after you remove the buy in) not $33 as in your table.;)

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October Well played DP. :clap :clap :clap Well PnB I tried, and even though they had me on my knees with 863 chips with blinds of 1500/3000 they still couldn't finish me. :lol :lol :lol Thoroughly enjoyable tourney. I was extremely lucky and just happy to be there. The best man won. (although the West claim the moral victory, I feel ;)). Nice one Kentonianite! :ok

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October Nice 1st place DP - well played. :clap:clap:clap I can't Believe who came 2nd. :eek:eek:eek :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Mr V I can feel a name change coming on - PL Lazarus ( he was nearly out sooooo many times that I lost count). Well played all that made the top 10. Sorry for knocking you out PnB and Staffy. :unsure

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October Well Payed Sir:clap :clap :clap we'll do them next time well done eveyone else twas fun

Well played DP. :clap :clap :clap Well PnB I tried, and even though they had me on my knees with 863 chips with blinds of 1500/3000 they still couldn't finish me. :lol :lol :lol Thoroughly enjoyable tourney. I was extremely lucky and just happy to be there. The best man won. (although the West claim the moral victory, I feel ;)). Nice one Kentonianite! :ok

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October

Sorry for knocking you out Staffy. :unsure
Thats ok Sam. We had a few battles at the end and I think you beat me most times apart from when you folded to my 72o twice. ;) It was nice to get onto a FT again so cant complain too much. :ok

My points for last night aren't on. :sad (not that there were many!!)
Well - had my response all ready - was going to tell you that you had forgotten to vote in the daily poll - except you hadn't :unsure - sorry mate!!! It's missing from the lobby - don't suppose you remember where you finished do you? (If not, I can probably find out from Joe)

Well - had my response all ready - was going to tell you that you had forgotten to vote in the daily poll - except you hadn't :unsure - sorry mate!!! It's missing from the lobby - don't suppose you remember where you finished do you? (If not, I can probably find out from Joe)
I think it was about 40th, although I'm no where near certain. Those 10 points may come in handy though...... :lol

I think it was about 40th' date=' although I'm no where near certain. Those 10 points may come in handy though...... :lol[/quote'] Sorry I forgot to say m8 - you were 38th :ok Have added :ok

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October well once again i get mullered by donna on the river,,i reraise on the flop letting her know i have the better hand and she chases once again and hits,just like last night,,makes playing serious cards very hard when people do this early doors and very frustrating because it happens so bloody often,good luck tonight donna hopefully lady luck might smile upon me soon

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October Was playing well,in about 5th place,then stupidly re-re-raised a (slightly) bigger stack when I was holding KK, and he turned AA. :sad Only the hand previous The Quiet Man had re-raised me and shown KK - and he commented that he thought I may have been holding Aces !! He obviously knows this site to well :) Apologies for not wishing the remaining PL'ers Good Luck when I left - I was still kicking myself for being an idiot :wall

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October Hey, A heads up Spiersey v Spiersey :lol :lol :lol :lol Well played Paul, great heads up and a good laugh!! :ok Well done to Daft Pegasus and Gilsan - you both played great when you were big stacks - bullying bassas!!! :clap :clap :clap Once again I was a lucky bugga! :$ TQM

You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I take one night off (the PL game)and you let the Aberdeen Krays steamroller you all. :spank :spank :spank Well done anyway guys. A nice victory TQM, and unlucky Red. ;)
Cheers Mr V. There was a distinct lack of quality this week with you and Pocket Lady missing.;) I'll get him next time though.(:hope ) Red.

Re: Sporting Odds MTT League - October Table up to date :ok Well done on tonights win Elm :clap :clap And well done TQM - champion AGAIN!!!! :clap :clap Well done to daftpegasus and EnT2002 for filling the top 3 places :clap :clap