MTT Advice needed please.

Belly77

Hello folks. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

After enjoying playing the Virgin V Points freeroll on Sunday night I was thinking that I should maybe start playing more Mtt’s. I was doubling up nicely and was in the top ten for the first hour and a bit. The problem I found was that as the blinds increased I seemed to be playing less and less hands. I got a couple of A10’s that I folded due to people going all in on me pre flop. I started to worry that I was losing my blinds and before I knew it I’d blown about 10k in chips chasing my ace rag. On one hand I was pleased with the way I’d played up until then and on the other hand I was disappointed that I’d basically wasted all that tight play on my Ace Rag. I’ve been reading Hellmuth recently and basically only played his top ten hands up until this point. Has anyone else tried this tactic?

I think I’ve learnt from this mistake and would like to try my hand at more Mtt’s. Can anybody recommend any good sites to play lowish stakes MTT’s. I have cash accounts with Bet365, Betfair and Virgin but have never really ventured outside of the STT’s.

Apologies if this is a numpty post.

Re: MTT Advice needed please. Well 1st of all join in the focus games everyday. They are mainly low buy ins MTT's on our core sites. This will give you an indication which sites you like the best. It will also gove you more of an indication if MTT's are for you.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.