1. 1.

• 08:30 Full Tilt $40 HORSE Freeroll
    • 09:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Hendon Mob League - Leg 1
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds 50 Up $2500 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League

Re: **Poker Tuesday 3rd October** Wednesdays focus game will be the PL League at SO. Hopefully it will start an hour earlier than usual (8pm BST instead of 9 pm BST) which is why I'm waiting before adding to the diary......

Re: **Poker Tuesday 3rd October** Looks like it! All the rounds are now in the lobby but numbered from 2, unlike the update on the site. I'm in both SpOdds tourneys tonight (along with quite a few of us by the looks), so I'll probably not be chatting much on the tables. (hurray ;) )

Re: **Poker Tuesday 3rd October**

okay paul ross to riverdance147?????????????? i can understand the 147 paul,but riverdance? something your not telling us;)
Hey, I quite like River Dance and all the Michael Flatley stuff. OK - I just packs my bags and leave...... :sad:sad:sad:sad:sad:sad:sad

Re: **Poker Tuesday 3rd October**

:)I didn't vote myself in for so league but decided to play after i had posted vote.:) It seems although i voted in for v points on sunday etc and for titan on monday i may not of had scores added.:unsure
Everyone who played in the Titan game should have had a score added (I didn't use the poll as it was a PL exclusive event) ..... On Sunday, initially VPoints wasn't the focus game, however when SO CL didn't materialise we changed it to focus game late -a new thread (and poll) was set up - did you vote in the new poll? If you did you should have been included...... Just checked - you have 19 points for Monday, but didn't get any on Sunday......

Re: **Poker Tuesday 3rd October** Well done m8 :-) I see public enemy no 1 (Oulton) has got no points tonight in SO CL :-))) Maybe he should cut out the abuse and concentrate on playing poker instead!!! His game has gone downhill since he decided he needed to abuse everyone!!!!