Omaha Freerolls at Noble Poker

GaF

Maybe good focus games? 468x600255homeofnp8js.gif This October is 'Omaha October' at Noble Poker! Let your players discover the great game of Omaha with the amazing upcoming tournaments. $3000 Grand Prize Tournament on October the 28th. Weekly $300 FreeRolls with 1st and 2nd places gaining entry to the Grand Prize Tournament! The first freeroll takes place on October the 7th, so don't let your players miss out!

Re: Omaha Freerolls at Noble Poker Just went to check the time for this for the diary and it is full!!!! Doesn't start till Saturday..... Think I'll leave it out of the diary - Looks like it fills up bloody quick and $300 for 1000 players is pretty poor anyway....

Re: Omaha Freerolls at Noble Poker I regularly play at Noblepoker, because I think that level of play in the lower buy-ins MTTs (5-10$) is not so high, allowing me to go to final table quite regularly (and I don't consider myself really a great player). Haven't been in the Omahas so far, struggling enough with Hold'em.