** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Croatia 1st, 30.09.-01.10.

The day has come. We can bet on Croatian league with Pinnacle. Which means we do not have to make asian by ourselves any more. At the moment there are two games that seems very interesting to me: [email protected] and Hajduk pk 1,901. I belive these odds will not last too much and that they worth standard 6 units. I will try to write more later but now due to Varteks it was really shame the way they lost their last game but their goalkeepers are a special story. Also they missed panalty shot and after all they were better but unlucky side. Some belive Varteks is in downtrend but I still see that they play good and that at home the odds should be not more than 1.75 against average Osijeg. Varteks is missing important Pokrivač but Osijek is missing Smoje adn Primorac(long term) so there are no special advantages regarding missing players. Dinamo is coming to Split to the derby after disapointing period where their overrated hope confirmed as unreal. It is obvious that Dinamo is not playing good even in Croatian league. It has individual quality way over Croatian average but coach Kuže could make more from this team. I think his days as a coach are over after derby in Split. HAjduk is playing good. Even in Osijek, where they lost in last seconds of the game, and without couple of standard players, they were better side. Capitain Miladin is back and with the help of full stadium(40.000 including myself) I belive Hajduk should be favourit and odds should be on ah -1/4 so levell ball seems fantastic bet. Derby is always derby but pressure on Hajduk shell stadium is amazing and even better teams than Dinamo hd problems playing in Split. GL

Re: Croatia 1st, 30.09.-01.10. Hajduk - Dinamo Dinamo played an important match against Auxerre on thursday and lost it with 3:1 result. I was a bit dissapointed because I really thought they can do it and eliminate Auxerre from UEFA Cup. And they were really close to it when Etto scored for 1:0 lead but goal was disapproved, and when Da Silva almost scored an equaliser for 2:2 but instead, hit the post. But the thing is, these two mentioned occasions were only positive moments in the whole match when it comes to Dinamo. This match again revealed to me and to all realistic Dinamo fans known issues of their team, poor defence and bad goalkeeper. Left back Carlos looked lost, Zoran Mamic(normally a defensive midfielder but in Auxerre played on sweeper position) showed that he's out of form and Mario Cvitanovic(player who was brought to reinforce the defence) was absolutely horrible and is directly responisble for several goals that Dinamo recieved against Arsenal and Auxerre. Only defender who was in the mood to play was Drpic, IMHO their worst defender. Rest of the team didn't look any better, defensive midfielder Vukojevic ran but was cut off from attacking actions, and two creative midfielders Modric and Vugrinec showed that they aren't in good shape. Only two players that satisfied in that match were winger Etto and attacker Da Silva. Osijek finally ended Hajduk's impressive 7 wins run(which no Hajduk fan nor anyone else expected) in last round in a quite shocking way. Hajduk played without three important players, defenders Gal and Miladin(captain), and midfielder Musa, brain of this team. And even without them they looked quite good on the field, controlled the game but attack was sterile and Hajduk didn't had many chances. In the end, both teams settled for a draw and then Hajduk's former junior Ante Vitajic scored the winning goal lierally in the last second of the match. Coach Vulic said although it's a shocking defeat for Hajduk that it won't have an impact on the morale of his players. And indeed it looks that didn't have much impact on them. Jurica Vucko, new/old player, in midweek said that he's pleasantly suprised with the integrity and excellent mood of his team even though they lost in Osijek. Team news say that Dinamo has problems for this match, because Nowotny, Chago(long term, didn't play in last matches), Mamic and goalkeeper Turina are all sidelined for this match. Mamic and Turina 'earned' their injuries against Auxerre in France. And most interesting thing about Turina is that he will be replaced with young prospect Filip Loncaric who does not have expirience in 1.HNL. Moreover, this match will be his debut in 1st league. Hajduk, on the other hand, awaits this match with full roster. Miladin served his yellow cards ban, and Gal & Musa recovered from their injuries and will be ready. Only Marcic is sidelined but he's a reserve and is out for the whole season. All in all, Hajduk with best eleven welcomes handicaped Dinamo who is surely emotionally and phisically exhausted from UEFA Cup game. Add to that debut of young GK Loncaric who lacks expirience, Dinamo will have a hard time on Poljud stadium. Moreover, tickets were sold out days befeore the game and 33,000 spectators are expected to make a hot atmosphere. Home win, medium stakes. Good Luck! First eleven Hajduk: Balic - Hrgovic, Gal, Zivkovic, Miladin - Carevic, Damjanovic, Musa, Balatinac - Jelavic, Bartolovic Dinamo: Loncaric - Etto, Corluka, Drpic, Cvitanovic - Vukojevic, Agic, Modric, Vugrinec - Anderson, Eduardo Prediction: Home Win, Stake: 6/10, Odds: 2.50, Bookmaker: Bet365 ;)

Re: Croatia 1st, 30.09.-01.10. Yeah, Split and whole region lives for this match, hopefully we'll see a lot of goals. Also, I'll upload this match for another forum, but if someone will be interested how the big Croatian derby looks like, I'll post the DL links on tuesday probably, since my upload speed is slow. Cheers ;)