New focus game for tonight - Private PL MTT on Prima at 10pm

GaF

Sorry Guys - didn't appreciate that tonights focus game was a satellite - given where most of us are with HORSE I believe that this satellite is more inappropriate than usual. I will trerefore do something I don't usually do and switch the focus game late. I will shortly set up a Private Game at Prima for 10 pm BST and this is where tonights BPP points will be awarded :ok

Re: New focus game for tonight Hmmm - don't understand the new options - can have tables from 20c + 2c now, but then there are options like $1 + 5c or $1 + $1 - why would anyone choose to pay more rake???? :unsure Will go for a $5 game I think ......

Re: New focus game for tonight

Table NamePuntersLounge BPP Rankings
Table Password****USUAL****
Table TypeMulti-Table Tournament
GameTexas Holdem
Limit ValueNo Limit
Maximum Number of Players200
Date and Time for Tournament29 Sep 2006 - 23:00 CET
PrizesCash

Re: New focus game for tonight

Hmmm - don't understand the new options - can have tables from 20c + 2c now' date=' but then there are options like $1 + 5c or $1 + $1 - why would anyone choose to pay more rake???? :unsure[/quote'] That is peculiar. Maybe if you pay a higher rake you get waitress service? Don't know if you looked all the way through the options, but the strangest thing is that the most expensive option is a $14100654.08 + $10000 MTT. Shall we have one of those? Bug, maybe?

Re: New focus game for tonight - Private PL MTT on Prima at 10pm

And laidbackbloke.
And Heniek ... anybody else? Just realized that if I ever forget the password I can PM myself. Just have to type "pass" into the subject field and I get the option to complete it to "password is *******". Cool!

Umm' date=' ... think I owe you one, GaF. Sorry. :$[/quote'] I think we both have the same attitude mate - that these things balance out - you may have had the luck tonight, but I'm sure I'll have it next time :unsure (and I'm looking forward to it :loon) So well played - and overall a deserved win :ok :clap :clap

you may have had the luck tonight' date=' but I'm sure I'll have it next time :unsure (and I'm looking forward to it :loon)[/quote'] Just because the roulette wheel has come up black the last five times, it doesn't mean it will come up red next time. ;)

I think you both owe me a loooooooooooot of blinds. :lol Well played all in the money ;)
I can assure you I had premium cards every time I "stole" your blinds. (Anybody know where I can go to confession in the early hours of Saturday morning?)