3rd13.1%8
4th18.0%11
5th4.9%3
6th13.1%8
7th6.6%4
8th11.5%7
9th0.0%0
10th6.6%4
Here's my STT stats since I started using the stats software (i know this isn't a great sample size, but I do see a pattern forming) - and I am overall looking at a profit. However as you can see, the bubble is the most popular finish - which is getting quite frustrating. I do play pretty aggressively around the bubble, and I know this is the reason why my bubble% is so high - but if I try to slow it down I worry that my blinds are going to get eaten up - and I'm having trouble finding a balance between the two. I know that I'm doing OK - but any advice would be great to help me move on to that next level.

Re: Stats Assessment Playing aggressive around the bubble (which is considered the correct play ) SHOULD increase your number of bubble finishes, but also your number of first places ...... You do have marginally more firsts than seconds or thirds - this could be the reward for your increased number of bubble spots ..... As you say though, a very small sample for the moment......

Re: Stats Assessment Looking at my stats again - I've realised that I reach the top four 57% of the time, and it's got me wondering if that is actually too much (sounds silly I know) - and I'm not taking enough chances early on - as it could be that I'm somewhat limping into the final 4 (unless I get gifted some easy chips). And that would account for the high 4th place percentage - as when I do play aggressively around the bubble I don't really have the chips to warrant it. If I was to up the aggression earlier, it might be that I will have a few more 7,8,9 and 10's - but some of them 4th's might become 1st or 2nds - and the ROI would increase. I think I can hear Harrington calling.....