Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006)

Saturday 30 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Gais v Kalmar FF (15:00 BST)2.983.302.63102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Helsingborg v IFK Göteborg (15:00 BST)2.263.353.55103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 1 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Djurgården v Halmstad (14:00 BST)1.903.504.80102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Häcken v Gefle (14:00 BST)2.503.403.32100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Monday 2 October 2006
Örgryte v AIK Solna (18:00 BST)4.003.402.14102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Elfsborg v Öster (18:00 BST)1.335.5014.10101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Hammarby v Malmo FF DFF (18:00 BST)2.353.353.33103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) Helsingborg - Göteborg Göteborg without a single win in the last 3 games. Clear difference in form here since Helsingborg have 5 wins in the last 6 games. They also have the advantage of playing at home here. Many are speaking of a so called Baxter-effect and that might of course be true - the man has huge routine - but the players are doing much better overall and the offensive has been working very nicely. Helsingborg @ 2.28 betfair 5/10 :hope

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) GAIS 4 ÖSTBERG Mattias D ** INJURED 18 / 20 GAIS 19 BLOMGREN Daniel D ** INJURED few days 15 / 20 GAIS 21 GUDMUNDSSON Jóhann M ** INJURED 15 / 20 GAIS 16 ROSENKVIST Tomas M ** INJURED 6 / 20 GAIS 20 GUSTAFSSON Kenneth D * INJURED 4 / 20 GAIS 11 HOLMBERG Anton F * INJURED 2 / 20 GAIS 12 MÅNSSON Conny GK * INJURED few days 0 / 20 GAIS 22 FRIBERG DA CRUZ Johan D * INJURED 2 / 20 as i can see from the above injury list,GAIS it seems to be a hospital!! Does these injuries of GAIS gives some value to this odd?? (-1/4 2.07@Pinnacle)

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006)

Helsingborg - Göteborg Göteborg without a single win in the last 3 games. Clear difference in form here since Helsingborg have 5 wins in the last 6 games. They also have the advantage of playing at home here. Many are speaking of a so called Baxter-effect and that might of course be true - the man has huge routine - but the players are doing much better overall and the offensive has been working very nicely. Helsingborg @ 2.28 betfair 5/10 :hope
3-2 FT :clap Might add that Göteborgs goals came in the 89th and 90th minute.

those late goal added a few years though!
They sure did. Despite the fact I know what might happen in this league I still thought that it was in the bag at 3-0. Still Helsingborg got one guy sent off with 30 min to go so it was still a great display by them! :ok

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) Feeling a bit cocky now after the win today Im posting another one. Häcken - Gefle The home team are really bad at Rambergsvallen and havent won there yet. Looking at the last ten (10!) games they dont have a single win. Its a fact that they have a new coach but dont expect an effect such as the one we saw in Helsingborg, Häcken simply have much worse material that they have. I think that Gefle has been underestimated for a long time, much because they come from a small town and geographically are the northernmost team in Allsvenskan. I do think that Gefle has done some stuff very well and have succeeded in building a good team unlike all the other teams that sell of their best players to the Danish top teams as soon as they have a chance. The game Gefle played against Djurgården was a good display by them and I see nice value in the odds on Gefle. Gefle @ 3.33 betfair 3/10 :hope

Feeling a bit cocky now after the win today Im posting another one.
:lol I am going to go against you here and take Häcken to take vital points, it's all or nothing now for Häcken and having already beaten Gelfe 0-4 away the spirit has a extra edge.. I do agree that Gelfe have more about them now but will stick my few cents on Häcken @2.40.......:eyes GL :ok

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) I certainly did not expect that from Häcken...:eek sorry for your Gefle selection of course Bamse81...worth a shout with small stakes, I hope Häcken could find a little form but this is more than the players themselves would have expected... Good win for DIF also making (form once) a good day in Sweden...

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) Ill be putting some money on Osters tonight against Elfsborg. At the moment Elfsborg are the best team in Sweden and are on an undefeated run of 12 games, they have only lost 1 of 20 matches this season. In head to head stats Elfsborg have beaten Osters 7 times in 7 matches so they have the form too, while Osters have lost 7 out of 10 games away from home and sit bottom of the table. Osters are also averaging 0.70 goals a game and have only won 2 of the last 17 games, 2 being against lowly ranked teams. They average only 0.40 goals away while Elfsborg concede at an average of 0.70 which is pretty incredible. This all point to an Osters win and i will take them with odds of $14.10 happily Pick Osters to WIN at $14.10 - (small stakes)

Ill be putting some money on Osters tonight against Elfsborg. At the moment Elfsborg are the best team in Sweden and are on an undefeated run of 12 games, they have only lost 1 of 20 matches this season. In head to head stats Elfsborg have beaten Osters 7 times in 7 matches so they have the form too, while Osters have lost 7 out of 10 games away from home and sit bottom of the table. Osters are also averaging 0.70 goals a game and have only won 2 of the last 17 games, 2 being against lowly ranked teams. They average only 0.40 goals away while Elfsborg concede at an average of 0.70 which is pretty incredible. This all point to an Osters win and i will take them with odds of $14.10 happily Pick Osters to WIN at $14.10 - (small stakes)
I'm sorry, did you said that all THIS points to an Osters win? If so maybe I am totally wrong about football rules :eek

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) Orgryte - AIK (0,-0.5) In this contest I take sign 2 (0,- 0,5) for the following reasons: Aik that must redeem the defeat of the last turn against the Hammarby Aik that fight for the Victoria of the Championship Elfsborg has an encounter much Easy one against Osters IF Orgryte that difficultly can avoid the Play Out Orgryte - Aik Apr 17, 2006 Allsvenskan AIK Orgryte 2 - 1 Oct 24, 2004 Allsvenskan AIK Orgryte 0 - 3 Apr 22, 2004 Allsvenskan Orgryte AIK 1 - 1 Jul 23, 2003 Allsvenskan Orgryte AIK 3 - 1 Apr 27, 2003 Allsvenskan AIK Orgryte 3 - 0 Aug 25, 2002 Allsvenskan AIK Orgryte 1 - 1 Apr 29, 2002 Allsvenskan Orgryte AIK 2 - 2 Jul 11, 2001 Allsvenskan Orgryte AIK 1 - 0 Jun 27, 2001 Allsvenskan AIK Orgryte 2 - 2 Oct 01, 2000 Allsvenskan AIK Orgryte 0 - 1 Aik Sep 26, 06 AIK 0 - 2 Hammarby (Allsvenskan) Sep 20, 06 Djurgarden 0 - 1 AIK (Allsvenskan) Sep 17, 06 AIK 1 - 0 Hacken (Allsvenskan) Sep 9, 06 Elfsborg 1 - 1 AIK (Allsvenskan) Aug 27, 06 AIK 5 - 1 Oster (Allsvenskan) Aug 21, 06 Gefle 1 - 1 AIK (Allsvenskan) Aug 12, 06 Kalmar 1 - 3 AIK (Allsvenskan) Aug 6, 06 AIK 1 - 0 Kalmar (Allsvenskan) Jul 31, 06 IFK Goteborg 1 - 1 AIK (Allsvenskan) Jul 23, 06 AIK 3 - 0 Halmstad (Allsvenskan) Orgryte Sep 26, 06 Elfsborg 2 - 0 Orgryte (Allsvenskan) Sep 21, 06 Orgryte 0 - 2 Oster (Allsvenskan) Sep 18, 06 Orgryte 3 - 2 IFK Goteborg (Allsvenskan) Sep 11, 06 Orgryte 1 - 2 Halmstad (Allsvenskan) Aug 28, 06 Malmo FF 4 - 2 Orgryte (Allsvenskan) Aug 21, 06 Orgryte 1 - 0 GAIS (Allsvenskan) Aug 12, 06 Hammarby 0 - 1 Orgryte (Allsvenskan) Aug 3, 06 Orgryte 1 - 3 Hammarby (Allsvenskan) Jul 29, 06 Djurgarden - 2 Orgryte (Allsvenskan) Jul 22, 06 Orgryte 1 - 1 Helsingborg (Allsvenskan) • Prediction = 2 • Odds = 1.86 • Stake = 7/10 • Bookmakers = Bet1128

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) Hammarby (0)- Malmo FF Malmo with problems of formation (Andersson and Jensen) and without Litmanen and Hammarby that after the Victoria in the Derby for 2-0 have re-entered in race for the goblet. I go for the Hammarby in Asian Handicap (0) on Bet1128 to q.ta 1.73 Hammarby - Malmo Apr 17, 2006 Allsvenskan Malmo FF Hammarby 1 - 2 Oct 23, 2005 Allsvenskan Malmo FF Hammarby 0 - 1 May 03, 2005 Allsvenskan Hammarby Malmo FF 1 - 1 Sep 26, 2004 Allsvenskan Malmo FF Hammarby 4 - 3 Apr 06, 2004 Allsvenskan Hammarby Malmo FF 0 - 0 Aug 17, 2003 Allsvenskan Malmo FF Hammarby 6 - 0 May 05, 2003 Allsvenskan Hammarby Malmo FF 2 - 1 Aug 24, 2002 Allsvenskan Malmo FF Hammarby 1 - 1 Apr 29, 2002 Allsvenskan Hammarby Malmo FF 3 - 1 Oct 01, 2001 Allsvenskan Hammarby Malmo FF 4 - 1 Hammarby Sep 26, 06 AIK 0 - 2 Hammarby (Allsvenskan) Sep 21, 06 Hammarby 3 - 3 IFK Goteborg (Allsvenskan) Sep 16, 06 GAIS 2 - 2 Hammarby (Allsvenskan) Sep 10, 06 Hammarby 1 - 2 Kalmar (Allsvenskan) Aug 28, 06 Hammarby 0 - 3 Djurgarden (Allsvenskan) Aug 22, 06 Helsingborg 3 - 1 Hammarby (Allsvenskan) Aug 12, 06 Hammarby 0 - 1 Orgryte (Allsvenskan) Aug 3, 06 Orgryte 1 - 3 Hammarby (Allsvenskan) Jul 30, 06 Hammarby 3 - 0 Hacken (Allsvenskan) Jul 25, 06 Elfsborg 3 - 0 Hammarby (Allsvenskan) FF Sep 24, 06 Halmstad 2 - 2 Malmo FF (Allsvenskan) Sep 21, 06 Malmo FF 2 - 2 Kalmar (Allsvenskan) Sep 16, 06 Malmo FF 0 - 1 Djurgarden (Allsvenskan) Sep 12, 06 Helsingborg 3 - 1 Malmo FF (Allsvenskan) Aug 28, 06 Malmo FF 4 - 2 Orgryte (Allsvenskan) Aug 20, 06 Hacken 1 - 3 Malmo FF (Allsvenskan) Aug 13, 06 Malmo FF 1 - 1 Elfsborg (Allsvenskan) Aug 8, 06 Elfsborg 4 - 2 Malmo FF (Allsvenskan) Jul 31, 06 Malmo FF 2 - 0 Oster (Allsvenskan) Jul 23, 06 Gefle 4 - 3 Malmo FF (Allsvenskan • Prediction = 1 (0) • Odds = 1.73 • Stake = 7/10 • Bookmakers = Bet1128

I'm sorry' date=' did you said that all THIS points to an Osters win? If so maybe I am totally wrong about football rules :eek[/quote'] Yeh been trialling a new system in Sweden, back teams that have no hope of winning. This league is near impossible to pick this season :$ If you study and always lose picking who you think will win, the opposite must mean you will win :unsure Will try my luck here

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) Hammarby-Malmö Hammarby 1 A. Covic 4 F. Stoor 28 J. Monteiro de Macedo 2 D. Johansson 16 G. Gunnarsson 6 L. Chanko 5 E. Fischbein 22 S. Eguren 21 J. Aubynn 15 P. Furuseth Olsen 19 P. Guará Malmö 35 J. Sandqvist 16 C. Järdler 30 D. Andersson 5 G. de Paulo Limeira 2 U. Vinzents 14 E. Hallfreðsson 7 A. Andersson 17 J. Nilsson 26 M. Pode 31 J. Johansson 8 J. Guimarães Sanabio Junior Elfsborg-Öster Elfsborg 30 J. Wiland 4 J. Karlsson 13 J. Jönsson 22 A. Augustsson 11 D. Mobaeck 10 S. Holmén 7 J. Ilola 6 D. Alexandersson 8 A. Svensson 24 S. Ishizaki 9 M. Svensson Öster 19 D. Countess 0 T. Hughes 18 F. Bild 7 M. Da Silva 3 E. Nouri 14 H. Valur Daniélson 5 P. Wibrån 20 T. Backman 12 P. Zavadil 0 T. Bennett 17 I. Teever Örgryte-AIK Örgryte 5 D. Last 14 M. Strömberg 29 E. Storm 3 M. Dahlin 5 A. Prytz 37 M. Källander 9 T. Uusimäki 11 O. Toivonen 18 V. Tomaz Jr. 7 D. Yobe 10 A. Almeida AIK 1 D. Örlund 2 M. Karlsson 3 N. Sandberg 13 D. Arnefjord 17 J. Tamandi 29 G. Özkan 8 D. Tjernström 30 D. Johnson 16 M. Moström 10 W. Figueiredo 26 D. Mendes

Yeh been trialling a new system in Sweden, back teams that have no hope of winning. This league is near impossible to pick this season :$ If you study and always lose picking who you think will win, the opposite must mean you will win :unsure Will try my luck here
That's gold Ads, I had a crack at the Swedish leagues for a while when we had a Swedish temp at work, he was giving me the low down on how the league works and it seems like an amazingly hard league to identify trends and win some money, I got out of it very quick as I would win big sometimes and then not tip a good winner for ages. Great logic, :clap, would be a pisser if they got up!

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) Hammarby still have some injury problems , so i don't think about them at this moment. Elfsborg (-1.5) Elfsborg has no injury problem , play at home , and in home they won opponents like this with more than 1 goals. AIK (-0.25) Orgryte in last 10 matches in home only scored 0 goals or at most 1 goal in each match and ONLY they scored 3 goals against Goteborg. I think AIK can score some goals in this match and if Orgryte played like past matches IMO at the worst situation we will lost half , and it worth to risk. Dear GALEA can you tell us your idea please ?

That's gold Ads' date=' I had a crack at the Swedish leagues for a while when we had a Swedish temp at work, he was giving me the low down on how the league works and it seems like an amazingly hard league to identify trends and win some money, I got out of it very quick as I would win big sometimes and then not tip a good winner for ages. Great logic, :clap, would be a pisser if they got up![/quote'] Hey i won last week with this same logic believe it or not!!! Check out the link below from last thursday i think: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35268 This league is impossible to pick Mig, ive given up trying to take it serious. Form counts for nothing i have noticed. A team can win 10 straight games then lose 5-0 to the bottom club.

That's gold Ads' date=' I had a crack at the Swedish leagues for a while when we had a Swedish temp at work, he was giving me the low down on how the league works and it seems like an amazingly hard league to identify trends and win some money, I got out of it very quick as I would win big sometimes and then not tip a good winner for ages. Great logic, :clap, would be a pisser if they got up![/quote'] Either 2 things will happen tonight, ill become a hero for tipping a $14 winner, or ill lose all my credibilty for picking a team that had no hope :lol Come on the mighty osters!!

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) Elfsborg(-1) - Öster 2 squares with completely various states of spirit meet themselves, the Elfsborg in house is not a machine from nets but the Öster in transfer embeds nearly 2 nets to contest and it realizes least… hardly 4. 06 Allsvenskan Oster Elfsborg 3 - 4 Oct 05, 2003 Allsvenskan Elfsborg Oster 4 - 0 Jun 12, 2003 Allsvenskan Oster Elfsborg 1 - 2 Aug 09, 1998 Allsvenskan Oster Elfsborg 2 - 3 May 18, 1998 Allsvenskan Elfsborg Oster 2 - 1 Aug 16, 1997 Allsvenskan Elfsborg Oster 4 - 1 Jun 02, 1997 Allsvenskan Oster Elfsborg 2 - 4 in the previous ones they have been marks to you always various goal • Prediction = 1 • Odds = 1.72 • Stake = 5/10 Bookmakers = Bet365

That's gold Ads' date=' I had a crack at the Swedish leagues for a while when we had a Swedish temp at work, he was giving me the low down on how the league works and it seems like an amazingly hard league to identify trends and win some money, I got out of it very quick as I would win big sometimes and then not tip a good winner for ages. Great logic, :clap, would be a pisser if they got up![/quote'] Whats gold Miguel is that Ads did this the other night in the AIK V Hammarby game and he selected Hammarby at $4-20 to win and they did :ok

Elfsborg(-1) - Öster 2 squares with completely various states of spirit meet themselves, the Elfsborg in house is not a machine from nets but the Öster in transfer embeds nearly 2 nets to contest and it realizes least… hardly 4.
Aristoteles I luv ya style and all but can you explain what you mean by the above? Not sure if its cos I am from a land down under, but it makes no sense whatsoever to me, makes me chuckle, but no understand. I do like reading your analgies tho, just can't make head nor tail of them :dude

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) Elfsborg had god defence, only 7 goals received at home and in last matches defenders play very well: 3-0 Hammarby 4-2 Malmo 3-0 Halmstad 1-1 AIK 2-0 Orgryte Osters is with one leg in Superettan, IMO they will relegated. Only 4 goals in 10 matches away and 7 loses. For me: Elfsborg to keep a clean sheet 2.05 expekt 7/10

Aristoteles I luv ya style and all but can you explain what you mean by the above? Not sure if its cos I am from a land down under, but it makes no sense whatsoever to me, makes me chuckle, but no understand. I do like reading your analgies tho, just can't make head nor tail of them :dude
Elfsborg(-1) - Öster 2 squares with completely various states of spirit meet themselves, the Elfsborg in house is not a machine from nets but the Öster in transfer embeds nearly 2 nets to contest and it realizes least… hardly 4.
2 teams will meet each other in completely different mood. Elfsborg at home are not real goal machine, but Öster as visitors on the other side concede almost 2 goals per match...etc Many of us have problems with English, Bee... True, it looks pretty strange...but we, English nonspeakers can solve teh puzzle... GL

2 teams will meet each other in completely different mood. Elfsborg at home are not real goal machine, but Öster as visitors on the other side concede almost 2 goals per match...etc Many of us have problems with English, Bee... True, it looks pretty strange...but we, English nonspeakers can solve teh puzzle... GL
Cheers Monty and thanx :cheers It is quite interesting reading someone's opinion on a game especially when I now know that "2 squares with completely various states of spirit meet themselves" means two teams in completely different moods. Suppose sometimes one has to think outside the circle so to speak, but I was thinking inside the squares, so thanx for the explanation. :dude

Re: Sweden - Allsvenskan (30th Sept - 2nd Oct 2006) Cheers Bee.. Our friend Aristoteles sounds much, much better in Italian, believe me. He is very good tipster btw. In this "case" babelfish or some other translator is quilty as charged, as usual...

I luv ya style and all but can you explain what you mean by the above? Not sure if its cos I am from a land down under, but it makes no sense whatsoever to me, makes me chuckle, but no understand. I do like reading your analgies tho, just can't make head nor tail of them :dude
I learned English in school, and cant remember the words 'luv', 'ya', etc As you probably can make conclusion, English is not my natural language, and I have problems sometimes to understand what are you natural English speakers saying, so you could make the same effort without making other people ridiculous.

I learned English in school, and cant remember the words 'luv', 'ya', etc As you probably can make conclusion, English is not my natural language, and I have problems sometimes to understand what are you natural English speakers saying, so you could make the same effort without making other people ridiculous.
I'm sure our mate Beejay didn't wanted to make Aristoteles sound ridicolous. Anyway I hope that the effort that we,not english speaking,are putting to explain our concepts the best possible way are appreciated....:unsure