** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Norway - Tippeligaen (1st-2nd Oct 2006)

Sunday 1 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Fredrikstad v Sandefjord (17:00 BST)2.103.613.80102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Lillestrøm v Stabæk (17:00 BST)1.803.705.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Start v Molde (17:00 BST)2.043.504.33101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
VÃ¥lerenga v Ham-Kam (17:00 BST)1.903.754.80101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Viking v Tromsø (17:00 BST)2.133.503.81102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Rosenborg v Lyn (19:00 BST)1.554.207.25103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Monday 2 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Brann v Odd Grenland (18:00 BST)1.484.508.05103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (1st-2nd Oct 2006) The norwegian league have only 5 games remaining and last round confirmed that a lot of teams are giving all they`ve got to reach their possible goals and as you all can see it would be tight until the end...

1Rosenborg2172217-102354119-919126336-1942
2Brann2172122-112352413-1417124535-2540
3Lillestrøm2163122-122143413-1615106535-2836
4Stabæk2146121-141841514-141387635-2831
5VÃ¥lerenga2162216-62032616-201194832-2631
6Start2153212-61833510-181286722-2430
7Odd2162320-17201638-12978628-2929
8Lyn2143415-161542412-131485827-2929
9Ham-Kam2153321-111821710-197741031-3025
10Sandefjord2162320-162012710-245741030-4025
11Molde2151416-11162278-218731124-3224
12Fredrikstad2153220-131804710-26457930-3922
13Tromsø2134410-101321716-237551126-3320
14Viking2151415-13160477-184551122-3120

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (1st-2nd Oct 2006) This is the only Scandinavian league I'm still betting in, the reason is that I want to break even for the season. I had a bad 1st part of the campaign and was forced to change my staking system half way through it. Thankfully, the 2nd part of the season has been better for me, and last week I continued my good form hitting 3/4 winners. My target now is to make profit of +18 points. I'm here right until the last matchday, unless I manage to get past that total before. I'm being aggressive and betting on loads of matches. Today all bets 4/10 Fredrikstad -0.25 Lillestrom -0.5 Start -0.25 Valerenga -0.5 Tromso +0.5 Rosenborg BK -1 GL all :hope :hope :hope :hope

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (1st-2nd Oct 2006) Guys, considering backing RBK today ? Any news and insight ? Because RBK sometimes do the job for me and sometimes they don't, so would be nice if any1 could give me a short preview between them in this match before I back RBK.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (1st-2nd Oct 2006) Hard round in Tippeligaen. My main bet will be Vålerenga. Are in good form and has a chance to get a Royal League place(top4). No injury, but Holm is back from suspension. HamKam has taken only 1 point away since may, has a total of 2-1-7 on their travels. Goalkeeper Rønningen is back. Fredrikstad is good at home, 5-3-2. Its a important game against Sandefjord, the same two teams will meet in the cup-final in november, but here both need points to avoid relegation. It will be a open game with two teams trying to score and over looks worth a try. Rosenborg should be abel to beat Lyn. Lyn got some defence problems, Lustu(d) and Brink(d) are suspended, Dahlin(d), Berntsen(d), Edu(a) and Gustafsson(gk) is doubtful. Rosenborg has Solli and Tettey doubtful. Rosenborg is big favorites, after 7 straight wins. But all records will fall someday.... I will stay away and watch the game instead.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (1st-2nd Oct 2006)

Rosenborg should be abel to beat Lyn. Lyn got some defence problems, Lustu(d) and Brink(d) are suspended, Dahlin(d), Berntsen(d), Edu(a) and Gustafsson(gk) is doubtful. Rosenborg has Solli and Tettey doubtful. Rosenborg is big favorites, after 7 straight wins. But all records will fall someday.... I will stay away and watch the game instead.
Agree on RBK, after a shocking start they are on fire just as everyone was writing them off however all good things come to an end as RoPS pointed out to me yesterday, Lyn have some missings, RBK on fire, smells like trouble to me...Like you i might just watch this game and hopefully enjoy some goals. I am sure i watch the match last season when Lyn came here a fluked a 0-1 win. Something makes me remember that game, maybe suss penalty or bad ref...I remember losing on it! GL :hope

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (1st-2nd Oct 2006) Brann-Odd Grenland The home team are fighting for the championship and are showing form at the end of the season. With new-signings Eirik Bakke (from Leeds) and Ardian Gashi (from Vålerenga) they have gotten stabilty in the midfield. Especially Bakke has been good since the transfer. They lost 3-1 away against Tromsø, but they played without their captain Martin Andresen in that game. It is interesting to read that without him playing they have only won 1 of 10 matches. He is back tomorrow and will play a major part in this game. At home Brann has 7-2-1 until now in the season. they also have no injury worries to think about. Odd will visit Brann without their captain Tommy Svindal Larsen who is suspended, Fernando De Ornelas is also out with a knee injury. Svindal Larsen is a definite key player for the team. His experience has been most valuable for Odd, and the team depend on his contributions on and off the field. Reports also mentiones that Odd will give a youngster without matches in the league his debut tomorrow. Away Odd has been really crap so far, 1-6-3 isn`t much to brag about. They sometimes makes surprising results, but all in all they wìll be in trouble tomorrow. Last weekend they didn`t stand a chance losing 0-4 at home to Rosenborg. It was closer to 5 than a goal for Odd. Brann will take this going for the title... Brann -1.0/-1.5 @2.03 Betfair

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (1st-2nd Oct 2006) Just a small thing about Brann, important defender K.Sigurdsson and midfield C.Miller is suspended tomorrow. So there will be some changes in Brann. The biggest problem is to find a good replacement for Sigurdsson. Bjarnasson is most likly to play but has been ill this week. Zavrl is another candidate, but he had not been very good in the games he have played.

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (1st-2nd Oct 2006) well I went against them last week and it paid off as Tromso won 3-1. So again I will take on Brann today. At home they are always strong and could easily win. However, Odd +1.25 @ 1.97 is slightly tempting for me, so I will bet 4/10 The best bet looks to be over 2.5 but is no price. These 2 sides rarely keep clean sheets so I think we can expect to see some excitement. GL all whatever u bet :hope :hope :hope :hope

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (1st-2nd Oct 2006)

Just a small thing about Brann' date=' important defender K.Sigurdsson and midfield C.Miller is suspended tomorrow. So there will be some changes in Brann. The biggest problem is to find a good replacement for Sigurdsson. Bjarnasson is most likly to play but has been ill this week. Zavrl is another candidate, but he had not been very good in the games he have played.[/quote'] Should have seen this when I made my research, sorry for that. Still I believe that Brann still have the offensive power to make it happen tonight. With Miller out they miss an edge in the attack, but Sæternes and Winters are capable of make a lot of trouble for the Odd defense who also miss centre-back Torjus Hansèn today. Defender Kristjan Sigurdsson who has been impressing so far this season will be missed, but I do not believe that Odd have enough firepower to threaten Branns defence much. They haven`t got a striker who nets regularly, just occasionally. Two players have scored 5 goals each, De Ornelas is one of them and right back, Espen Ruud, is the other. It speaks for itself I believe... My bet is standing, but a little weakened though...

Re: Norway - Tippeligaen (1st-2nd Oct 2006) Brann - Odd Important game for Brann, they are now 5 points behind Rosenborg on the top. Brann disapointed in last game against Tromsø, but won the 3 games before that. Here is captain Andresen back, but important defender Sigurdsson is out with suspension. Also C.Miller is suspended today. Bjarnasson will play his first game for Brann today, since he is replacing Sigurdsson. Bjarnasson have played some games before at Brann, when he was on loan 3 or 4 years ago. Then he was a attacker and scored 3 goals on 7 games. Gashi will take Millers place on the midfield. Starting line: Håkon Opdal; Bjørn Dahl, Armann Bjørnsson, Olafur Bjarnason, Erlend Hanstveit; Ardian Gashi, Martin Andresen, Eirik Bakke, Petter Vaagan Moen; Robbie Winters, Bengt Sæternes Brann has been pretty good at home this year, 7-2-1. Has a average on 3,3 goals pr. match at home this season. The weather is nice in Bergen now and Brann Stadion is almost sold out(expected around 17000). Odd has only 5 points down to relegation place and need some more points before the place is safe. Are good at home, but normally gets problems on their travels. This season the have 1-6-3 away. Will miss captain Svindal Larsen today. So that can give M.Lekven his first game on this level. Odds homesite guess these 11 will start: Jarstein - Hagen, Nilsson, Borchers, Könönen - Ruud, Lekven, Amundsen, Dale - Sørensen, Hvidèn-Watson H2H last 7 games on Brann Stadion: 3-3-1 to Brann. Last 10 games has given a average on 2,9 goals pr match. HW odds is low, and the same for over 2.5. but i guess these are the best choices in this game. I will try some on bwin, that Brann scores 3 goals or more(odds 2.35) but that just for fun. Good luck!