pl HORSE tourney AT 8PM password on page 1

morlspin

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: punterslounge private HORSE tourney FRIDAY 6TH AT 8PM Sounds good but I have had real issues with the software no loggin me onot the site! Anybody else had probelms or is it just me? If I can get it sorted sounds like a bit of fun... will have to check out the other poker formats as have never played them! Nice one Morls.

Re: punterslounge private HORSE tourney FRIDAY 6TH AT 8PM decided that instead of pmming people the password days in advance, ill post the password up 1hr before hand.....anyone gotta problem with this? anyone wanna register in advance ill pm them, lemme know

Re: punterslounge private HORSE tourney FRIDAY 6TH AT 8PM

What's with the caps on every word Morls?:unsure
did ya not know that if you do an entire post in caps by mistake it automatically changes it to caps on only the 1st letter of each word?.....that dont include any quotes tho....give it a try.... hes only the bloody owner:eyes :unsure

Re: pl HORSE tourney AT 8PM password on page 1

OK... thought HORSE was just a silly name for the tourney... :$ ...But it is not texas holdem??? :unsure ... I may have to withdraw myself...
im just happy your a real blonde .......you have excues lol HORSE...Holdem, Omaha, Razz, Stud event Just for us tho, so practise with friends:ok

Re: punterslounge private HORSE tourney FRIDAY 6TH AT 8PM

did ya not know that if you do an entire post in caps by mistake it automatically changes it to caps on only the 1st letter of each word?.....that dont include any quotes tho....give it a try.... hes only the bloody owner:eyes :unsure
Well not all of us write in caps Morls, some of us write normally. ;)

Re: pl HORSE tourney AT 8PM password on page 1

im just happy your a real blonde .......you have excues lol HORSE...Holdem, Omaha, Razz, Stud event Just for us tho, so practise with friends:ok
:$ :$ ... Razz... :unsure ... Stud Event... (I might have an idea what THAT could be, but I hardly think it is that) What the hell... gonna donate my $ 5 anyway... However, will have to sitout for 30-40 mins... :unsure