Newmarket 29/09

bowles10

4.20 AL THARIB - i was told to look out for this one & it made a promising debut when 3rd. 2.35 CHATAWAY - a monster of a 2yo race with 30 runners. Still reckon high draw is favoured here & this one is in stall 23. With dettori on board, he should know where to go here. Meehan also has Greyt big stuff drawn 28 which could also get a place.

Re: Newmarket 29/09

SportHorse Racing
Event3.10 Newmarket
SelectionHellvelyn
Strength5/10
Date29/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ SP (Back)
ReasoningHighly rated by the trainer, who has a decent strike rate with his 2 yr olds. Travelled well at Pontefract, won cosily and went on to record impressive win at Ascot. Fairly beaten by Holy Roman Emperor but still improving and a good price today. Will like the ground, definitely gets the trip and if scoring impressively will be slashed for the 2007 Guineas.
Chataway has a formline with Brave Tin Soldier, it will be interesting to see how they both do.

Re: Newmarket 29/09 Sander Camillo 2.00. short price but I can't see her beaten tomorrow two great wins and this step up in class shouldn't be a problem, clear favorite for the 1,000 guineas next year and if she wins tomorrow then her price will proberly cut even more. I just can't see how she'll loose tomorrow and dettori on board again who has ridden her all 3 times she has run. 2.24 the price on betfair at the mo is looking good. 3.10 Dutch Art has to be respected trainer has said it's his best 2 year old in the stable and the form says it all. But I'm going to side with Brave tin Soldier he's progressing all the time coming here after his first win 2 weeks ago in listed company, will need to improve a lot more to beat Dutch Art but he's forecast around 10/1 so a decent each way shot I reckon.

Re: Newmarket 29/09

4.20 AL THARIB - i was told to look out for this one & it made a promising debut when 3rd. 2.35 CHATAWAY - a monster of a 2yo race with 30 runners. Still reckon high draw is favoured here & this one is in stall 23. With dettori on board, he should know where to go here. Meehan also has Greyt big stuff drawn 28 which could also get a place.
Al Tharib taken at 9/4 & Chataway @ 9/2.

Re: Newmarket 29/09 A very hard race for the 3.10 but after WI-DUD ran so well lto I made a note of the comments by Ryan.

very quick into final F. pushed on. pulled clear. kevin Ryan sez 1 more run this year.
needs further analysis but from what I remember of that race it was very impressive.