Betfair Madness

GaF

Lots of value games this weekend at Betfair by th elooks of it....... landing-banner2.gifUnlimited number of Betfair Asian Poker Tour packages on offer this weekend!* WINNING STREAK PRIZES BOUNTY TOURNAMENTS MEGA FREEROLLS LOADS OF ADDED VALUE MASSIVE OVERLAYS This weekend (Saturday 30th September and Sunday 1st October), we’re throwing caution to the wind and have decided to give away an unprecedented amount of Betfair Asian Poker Tour packages! A schedule of obscenely generous promotions and tournaments are on the horizon that will give EVERY player at Betfair Poker a chance at qualifying for this year’s most anticipated new tournament, whatever stakes you play at!!! With each BAPT package worth a mouth-watering $8,000 – Betfair Poker expects to be adding a MASSIVE $150,000 in added value to the mixer in two days of poker-fuelled madness! YOU WON’T FIND BETTER VALUE ANYWHERE ELSE ONLINE!!! BAPT package winner’s will not only take part in Asia’s biggest ever live tournament ($5,000 buy-in) but also experience the magnificent Orient and the cultural delights of Singapore, all courtesy of Betfair Poker! So if you fancy jetting off to Singapore in November to play poker for an expected prize pool of $2 million, then read on for this weekend’s itinerary!!! ALL WEEKEND WINNING STREAKS WIN FIVE STTS IN A ROW AT ANY STAKE LEVELS DURING THE WEEKEND AND YOU WIN A FULL PACKAGE! Unlimited packages available to be won! Just win five STTs in a row between 1800 (UK Time) on Friday 29th September 2006 and 0600 (UK Time) on Monday 2nd October and we'll be seeing you in Singapore! Terms and Conditions apply (see below). BEN’S BAPT BOUNTY Betfair’s Head of Poker, Ben Fried will play one $500 STT on both Saturday and Sunday under the poker alias BAPT_BEN – It’s first come, first served but those lucky enough to get in will have the chance to knock him out and win an $8,000 package! The time and table number will be posted in the Betfair Poker forum as soon as he sits down, so keep your eye out between 19:30 and 23:00 each day! SATURDAY 30th SEPTEMBER 16:30 (UK TIME) – MEGA FREEROLL 1 With six members of Team Betfair cashing in the Main Event at the 2006 WSOP, we’re celebrating by offering six BAPT packages worth $48,000 as part of our mega-freeroll promotion. The freeroll is only open to Betfair players who attempted to qualify for the 2006 WSOP on Betfair Poker through one of our online satellites. With a significant number of eligible players, we have split the field into two flights of 1,200 players, with three packages to be won in each tournament. Eligible players will only be allowed to enter one freeroll, either Saturday or Sunday at 16:30 (UK Time). Players can find out which flight they are in by clicking here. 18:30 (UK Time) – BAPT MADNESS 1 - $25 + $2 ONE package guaranteed – Smallest buy-in satellite final ever! 22:15 (UK Time) - BAPT MADNESS 2 - $50 + $4 TWO packages guaranteed – 300 players only - GUARANTEED OVERLAY 23:00 (UK Time) - BAPT MADNESS 3 - $25 + $2 ONE package guaranteed – Smallest buy-in satellite final ever! SUNDAY 1st OCTOBER 15:00 (UK Time) – 4,000 MPP FINAL Two packages guaranteed 16:30 (UK TIME) – MEGA FREEROLL 2 See above. Eligible players can find out which flight they are in by clicking here. 18:30 (UK Time) – Standard $250 + $20 For one week only, TWO packages guaranteed in the Sunday final! 22:15 (UK Time) - BAPT MADNESS 4 - $50 + $4 TWO packages guaranteed – 300 players only - GUARANTEED OVERLAY *To clarify “unlimited packages†- there is a cap at 400 total players for the event. After 400 places are filled, there will be no additional packages offered. Betfair Poker does not expect to exceed this number over the BAPT Madness weekend.

Re: Betfair Madness

The freeroll is only open to Betfair players who attempted to qualify for the 2006 WSOP on Betfair Poker through one of our online satellites.
I think it is well worth you all checking to see if you are in the Betfair list. I am and I'm pretty damn certain that I didn't play in any 2006 WSOP qualifier on Betfair. Mind you, I'm in Sunday's game and by then I'll be in Spain. Anyone fancy playing for me?

I don't remember trying to qualify for the WSOP on Betfair, however I seem to be in the freeroll. :nana Thanks GAF, would have missed this one probably had you not brought it up here.:ok Steve.
Likewise, I didn't play in any of their qualifiers and I'm in the list. :) It's certainly worth checking. Big thanks from me as well GaF for posting the list, otherwise wouldn't have checked. :ok

Couldn't think of a better man/woman' date=' thanks Mick, I'll accept your offer. I'll PM you the necessary details tomorrow. In the event you win then we'll sort out something. How does a 50/50 split suit you?[/quote'] No need for that I'll just play for the experience. Got to do some serious playing ready for the Betfair Poker Player Grand Prix on Wednesday.:ok

Re: Betfair Madness Had a great tourney tonight, eventually going out in 13th. Average stacked in 7th place when my pocket 6s were called by the chip leader whose K8 knocked me out with an 8 on the flop :sad Anyway, Singapore is too close to here to get the full benefit of the package :lol