Going, Going, Get In? (Very Basic Patternform System)

Only just found out about this toy so having a play around..... .....as Millard says 'the most important factor in a race is the going'. Adjusting yesterday's racecards to the appropriate going at each racecourse and taking only those with a 100% win record gave 4 selections, 2 winners @ 2/1 & 7/1. So let's see..... 3.30 SALISBURY Tembanee 3.50 LINGFIELD Airbound 4.10 NEWCASTLE Sa Nau / Leo McGarry 4.40 NEWCASTLE Pay Time 5.00 SALISBURY Greek Renaissance / Auwitesweetheart / Desert Dreamer 5.30 SALISBURY Kentucky Warbler / Haatmey Selections in bold are those that are 100% on going with and without distance factored in. Selections in red are those that are 100% on going only when distance factored in. Rest are 100% on going only.

Re: Going, Going, Get In? (Very Basic Patternform System)

.....as Millard says 'the most important factor in a race is the going'.
Always agreed with this, as I always see a substantial turnaround on returns when the going changes or is poor. Great to see a system that targets this aspect, I have been trying to factor going in myself, but seem to struggle. Will be watching with interest! Good luck, Fleet...