Could This Be The One?

Hodgey

Could this be the one? :loon (or CTBT1 for short - sounds like a robot from Star Wars! :lol ) Is this the Holy Grail? :unsure I've been betting on football for the last 4 or 5 years and in that time I've looked at, devised, tweaked, tested and backtested (what seems like!) hundreds of systems. Some with more more encouraging results than others! Value Estimations, Ratings, Short Prices, Long Prices, Draws, Trends - I've tried 'em all! And this is the best one I've come up with so far! (Well which doesn't involve Martingale anyway! :spank ) The picks will be from all the leagues in England down to the Conference level, and all selections will be home wins. In the testing I've done these are the results:

Summary
Bets Placed273
Units Staked2,730.00
Units Returned3,025.73
Profit295.73
Yield10.83%
Strike Rate42.86%
Average Odds2.63
Average Stake10.00
273 is not loads of bets, but it's quite a lot. I would be happier with 500 but I just can't wait any longer! (I hope I don't rue this decision! :\ ) We will start with a new bank of 1000pts and each pick will be 10pts <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I will post the first picks for tonight a bit later....

Edit - Insert Strategy guidelines:

The selections are largely statistically based. The theory behind it is looking at teams who are underestimated due to poor recent results and as such are therefore overpriced.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.