• 16:30 Betway $5000 Super Freeroll
    • 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 18:30 Nordicbet $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 or 20:00 Titan MTT League Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Tikay Tourney

Re: **Poker Monday 25th September**

How on earth do they get the password??
Betrayed somewhere by "one of our own" :sad I think we need to talk about it in mods - but I'll be supporting any views along the lines of "if you don't have 200 quality posts you don't get in" (similar to already expressed by another mod ;) ) and if that doesn't work, we'll have to make it 1000 posts and so on :P

Re: **Poker Monday 25th September** didnt enjoy the titan game,,,not what i was expecting,hopefully next one is a buy in and will be better,... just gone out of tikays,had pocket 4`s checked all round,,j/j/j put 1/3 rd stack in,,1 caller ,rag, another 1/3rd put in,,called, river king,all in .....called ................he had the other jack:loon :loon :wall :wall :wall just about sums this month up,,,,good luck to all in whatever game your in:ok :ok :ok

Re: **Poker Monday 25th September** I concur otherwise folks are very good at guessing:@ really poor form in my book, they should be ashamed of themselves Damo I would think a few hundred posts over a sustained period should be enough (unless ther are extenuating circumstances?) - then again maybe I am sore coz an 'outsider' essentially knocked me out by having about 3/4 of my stack

Betrayed somewhere by "one of our own" :sad I think we need to talk about it in mods - but I'll be supporting any views along the lines of "if you don't have 200 quality posts you don't get in" (similar to already expressed by another mod ;) ) and if that doesn't work, we'll have to make it 1000 posts and so on :P

Can the registration be closed an hour before and then the gatecrashers ejected?
That sounds a good idea :ok Though the 3 remaining games have added value allocated manually - doubt they'll bother to gatecrash........

Re: **Poker Monday 25th September** thanks all for the support :clap :clap (mrols, tish, tqm and the rest) enjoyed the final table last night, thought it was never going to end!! :\ well done uber - nearly pipped you! :@ tikays has been good for me lately with last months 3rd and 4th this month. :dude Gaf? - you got it wrong again, this should have been the focus game ;)

:clap Uber and Elm :clap And did Devil Tish take out Tikay?
oh yeah!:dude my jj raise on the button 3 times bb, tikay small blind over the top all in. me: well i know this is a bad call, but..................lool call:drums :drums suspense...j on the flop.....bonus bye bye tikay, $100 for the tish:ok awesome play uber and elm............ great final table as well. the pl supporters club was in full voice(leeds leeds leeds), that one was for you elm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i watched the mole on $10/$20 short handed, awesome players on this forum..well done all dt dt