** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Montenegrin league, 23rd Sept

Saturday, September 23, 2006 3:30 PM Berane - Zeta 6.85 3.70 1.40 3:30 PM Decic Tuzi - Petrovac 2.15 3.20 2.80 3:30 PM Kom Podgorica - Jedinstvo Bijelo Polje 1.85 3.25 3.55 3:30 PM Mladost Podgorica - Buducnost 7.35 3.95 1.35 3:30 PM Sutjeska - Rudar Pljevlja 1.50 3.60 5.40 Bwin So here we are, another round of this little league. In friday match Mogren and Grbalj played as I expected and drew 1:1. For today I fancy Rudar to stay undefeated in Niksic with Sutjeska. Odds are very high. 3:30 PM Sutjeska - Rudar Pljevlja 1.50 3.60 5.40 / X2 2.16 As I wrote in preview for this league in sticky tread, I rated and still rate Rudar among top 3-4 teams. But they had a rather dissapointing start with 4 losses. Lately they are showing signs of improvements, and the perfect example of that is their last victory at home with Mladost, 4:0. I think it's the turning point for Rudar and we should expect better games from them. Sutjeska had a nice run with 3 wins but last two games they drew. They are very young team so they won't be able to chase top 3 spots this year. Rudar is much more experienced and they should show that tomorrow. Hometeam is now 5 games without a loss, but after those 3 back to back wins they seem to be in little downtrend, while Rudar woke up from that dreadfull start. All in all, I don't think Rudar will loose today, odds are great and I won't think tvice. Pick Rudar X2 DC @2.16 max stakes, or play like I did, 10/10 [email protected], and 5/10 Awaywin @5.4. All odds bwin. GL~