The Official Punters Lounge Poker Blog

Cloud

Hi All, I'd like to introduce the official PL Poker blog http://plpoker.blogspot.com/ After consultation with the boss and the poker mods, I have started this blog. I hope it will be a great accompaniement to PL poker. The main aims of the blog are to promote PL poker, to promote PL poker players, give updates on all things PL poker - and to have a bit of fun as well. Being the PL poker blog, I am completely open to suggestions as to content and any submissions from PL poker players will be most welcome. I will be adding a blogroll onto the blog - with any PL poker players active poker blogs included. If you would like to be added please PM me or just add to this thread. One thing I would ask is for a reciprocal link to the PL blog. Thanks - Cloud

Re: The Official Punters Lounge Poker Blog NICE ONE cloud have just read yours and the holiday park one is priceless - am in tears of laughter made my day! Cheers Damo ps what did happen to the spider and daddy long legs? pps is your daughter better at slider than you? :lol ppps good luck with the one about to arrive

Re: The Official Punters Lounge Poker Blog

NICE ONE cloud have just read yours and the holiday park one is priceless - am in tears of laughter made my day! Cheers Damo ps what did happen to the spider and daddy long legs? pps is your daughter better at slider than you? :lol ppps good luck with the one about to arrive
ps - They followed me home - and are still attacking me. pps - Most definitely ppps - Cheers mate