**Poker Friday 22nd September**  

1. 1.

• 09:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 18:30 Nordicbet $1500 Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 22:00 Boss $4000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd September** Boss $4K guarentee this is silly just over 27 min play and nearly 100 out already (with about another 20 with about 400 chips or less ) is it ALWAYS like this? coz this becomes a massive value tourney if 2/3 of the field are muppets (its normally half the field who are muppets, but with so many out already I am assuming its 2/3'rds! :lol ) Just wondering Damo

Covers some of the rake ;)

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd September**

Boss $4K guarentee this is silly just over 27 min play and nearly 100 out already (with about another 20 with about 400 chips or less ) is it ALWAYS like this? coz this becomes a massive value tourney if 2/3 of the field are muppets (its normally half the field who are muppets, but with so many out already I am assuming its 2/3'rds! :lol ) Just wondering Damo
always like this Damo I was one of the muppets last night my KK hit KQ and he flopped A J 10........ usually by the 1st break theres 120ish left

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd September** I might start to play this at the weekends then - even I can sit out until the first break and beat 2/3rd of the field! LOL just noticed a few PL casualties tho - I am assuming bad beats..... Hey GaF - how come you have so few chips left? and why you not shoving your 572 with the BB about to hit you? Damo

always like this Damo I was one of the muppets last night my KK hit KQ and he flopped A J 10........ usually by the 1st break theres 120ish left

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd September**

Hey GaF - how come you have so few chips left? and why you not shoving your 572 with the BB about to hit you? Damo
Lol - hit my gutshot draw, but he hit his full house :-( (Yes I'm a muppet). Why aren't I shoving ...... good question - not concentrating (fiddling around in Excel whilst watching PNL :$ Will see if I can find the hand I lost all my chips on - and you can (justifiably rip me to shreds) lol - just seen you in the chatbox......

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd September** got to be shoving/calling soon you have read HoH haven't you ;) wait until 7Luky7 shoves and calls his raise with any 2 matey Damo

Lol - hit my gutshot draw, but he hit his full house :-( (Yes I'm a muppet). Why aren't I shoving ...... good question - not concentrating (fiddling around in Excel whilst watching PNL :$ Will see if I can find the hand I lost all my chips on - and you can (justifiably rip me to shreds) lol - just seen you in the chatbox......

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd September** Here you go :$

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hand #421959899 at table: $4000 Guaranteed Started: Fri Sep 22 22:23:36 2006 Brandstift is at seat 1 with 2125.00 7luky7 is at seat 2 with 2725.00 Telepe is at seat 3 with 1715.00 NetJack is at seat 4 with 1285.00 Doshy1 is at seat 5 with 1355.00 Kocoo is at seat 6 with 1068.00 shny is at seat 7 with 1885.00 CHOUAN 26 is at seat 8 with 845.00 Fireox is at seat 9 with 1600.00 emobet is at seat 10 with 1852.00 Fireox posts the large blind 30.00 CHOUAN 26 posts the small blind 15.00 CHOUAN 26: --, -- Fireox: --, -- emobet: --, -- Brandstift: --, -- 7luky7: --, -- Telepe: Ah, Qd NetJack: --, -- Doshy1: --, -- Kocoo: --, -- shny: --, -- Pre-flop: emobet: Call 30.00 Brandstift: Fold 7luky7: Fold Telepe: Call 30.00 NetJack: Fold Doshy1: Call 30.00 Kocoo: Call 30.00 shny: Fold CHOUAN 26: Call 30.00 Fireox: Check Flop (Board: 6h, 10d, Kd): CHOUAN 26: Check Fireox: Check emobet: Bet 90.00 Telepe: Call 90.00 Doshy1: Fold Kocoo: Raise 210.00 CHOUAN 26: Fold Fireox: Fold emobet: Call 210.00 Telepe: Call 210.00 Turn (Board: 6h, 10d, Kd, Jd): emobet: Check Telepe: Bet 420.00 Kocoo: Call 420.00 emobet: Fold River (Board: 6h, 10d, Kd, Jd, Ks): Telepe: Bet 420.00 Kocoo: All in Showdown: Telepe shows: Ah, Qd (ace high straight) Kocoo shows: Kc, Js (full house) Mainpot: Kocoo wins the pot of 2466 with full house (0.00 rake were taken for this hand)

Re: **Poker Friday 22nd September** come on Staffy - you can do it! :hope Damo

I just had a chance to treble up holdin qq. 2 all in callers before me. Was holding AQo one holding JJ. There was a j on the turn. Luckily I won the side pot to keep me in it with 900 chips. Oh well back to nicking.