Finland - Veikkausliiga (24th Sept 2006)

Sunday 24 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Inter v KuPS Ak (16:30 BST)1.983.504.50102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
FC Lahti v TPS (16:30 BST)2.353.503.40101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
HJK Helsinki v MyPa (16:30 BST)1.833.504.60105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
KooTeePee v Honka (16:30 BST)3.253.502.40102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Tampere United v Jaro (16:30 BST)1.335.2510.00105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
VPS Vaasa v Haka (16:30 BST)4.333.601.85105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (24th Sept 2006) I have prepared previews for this weekends games before i head off to Spain, there is still time for the injry news to change so please keep and eye on the press and also use your won staking system as I have staked high with my system. I think maybe 8/10 HJK, 8/10 TamU, 5/10 Honka, 4/10 KuPS, 5/10 Haka might be fair stakes....Best everyone looks themsevels with research.. Hope these previews are useful :ok

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (24th Sept 2006)

Sport Football (Finland)
Event KTP v Honka
Selection Honka
Strength 10/10
Date 22/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Bet365@ 2.30 (Back)
Reasoning FC KooTeePee - FC Honka Espoo Finland, Veikkausliiga 2006 I find great value in Honka here, even without wonder forward Hermanni Vuorinen Honka still look a force giving MyPa a real fight last round. MyPa were much the better side but on that day key defender Lagerblom was missing. Roope Heilala has been filling in but they do miss his quality and experience in the back line, he looks set to return for this visit to Arto Tolsa Areena and I am expecting with his return ensuring more defence a good away win. Honka should also be able to count on forward Peke Huuhtanen to help in creation and goals but with Porokara, Puustinen & now Sihvola fighting for starts I believe they have enough options for a team of KTP level. KTP are a weak side this term and their last performance v MIFK showed exactly how weak losing 4-1, they are still with out their first choice goal keeper Janne Henriksson and youngster Ville Tura or the more experienced Tero Mäkäläinen will deputise. KTP also miss key holding midfielder Tuomo Turunen by suspension, the 19 year old has been making great progress and will surely be a loss for this encounter. Exciting striking prospect Nikko Ikävalko should return. KooTeePee: Mäkäläinen, Viren, Kinnaslampi, Tuunainen, Paakkari, Vanninen, Szilagyi, Te.Turunen, Ikävalko, Venäläinen, Nykänen Honka: Peltonen, Koskinen, Heilala (Lagerblom), Patronen, Helin, Perovuo, Weckström, Saarinen, Vasara, Porokara, Puustinen. GL

Sport Football (Finland)
Event VPS v Haka
Selection Haka
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Interwetten @ 1.90 (Back)
Reasoning VPS Vaasan Palloseura - FC Haka Valkeakoski Finland, Veikkausliiga 2006 VPS are in a terrible place now, confidence is low and they have important injuries that have seen them fall to 3 straight defeats to Inter, HJK, and Lahti, 2 of these are home games against poor sides and in this run they have not yet scored a single goal. Haka on the other hand have good form and play and can count themselves unlucky v HJK as they played some good football at times. VPS still miss midfielders Louke & Uotinen whilst young starlet Mattie Lähitie also misses out with doubts over forward Ekström. These are not all key missings but lower options and when you are playing like it was v Inter is is hard to see them beating Haka, v Inter they created some chances but the shooting was weak and several times in defence they were caught being played by a long ball over the top as was the case for the first Inter goal. Haka should find plenty of space and cause troubles. Haka have no injury concerns. VPS: Sillanpää, Paija, Koskimaa, Ikäläinen, Hörkkö, Hahto, Nygård J, Saranpää, Britschgi, Nygård T Haka: Vilmunen, Kangaskorpi, Okkonen, Ylönen, Eerola, Kauppila, Fowler, Manninen, Innanen, Popovits, Lehtinen. GL

Sport Football (Finland)
Event Tampere v Jaro
Selection Tampere (-1.5) (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.04 (Back)
Reasoning Tampere United - FF Jaro Finland, Veikkausliiga 2006 Tampere should have no issue taking care of Jaro, having put unlikely defeats like that by VPS firmly behind them TamU are looking to secure this memorable 2006 Veikkausliiga title. Since the VPS games they have beaten Haka 0-3 away, doubled over battling KuPS and won in the cup by a small but easy margin. TamU are still missing Savolainen (JP) and their long term injuries Heinänen, Hynynen & Sainio but can count again a fully fit top scorer in Lehtinen who was rested v KuPS. Jaro are still without long term injury concern Jens Portin(def) and now there will miss important midfielder Saša Stevic. Hejazi is here now to play extra attack and Junnila (ex TamU)will be hoping to cause an upset on his Tampere return following a series of injuries. Personally I think he and Wargh are good players but not good enough to trouble TamU on their day. TamU: Kavén, Aho, Kuoppala, Lindström, Ojanperä, Wiss, Savolainen J, Kujala, Saarinen, Niemi, Lehtinen. Jaro: Viander, Luoma, Storbacka, Portin Jonas, Sarajärvi, Junnila, Lucic, Wargh, Piracaia, Hejazi, Paatelainen. GL

Sport Football (Finland)
Event Inter Turku - KuPS
Selection KuPS
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 4.50 (Back)
Reasoning FC Inter Turku - KuPS Kuopio Finland, Veikkausliiga 2006 I see a good chance again here for KuPS, they are much stronger than the table suggests and could have easily beaten TamU at Ratina a few weeks back. They are well rested and have a great record in Turku winning 2 of the last 3 v Inter and won 1-2 here v TPS only a few weeks back having already beaten TPS by that same score in the Liigacup in February this year. Inter continue to miss young playmaker midfielder Martin Mutumba and have doubts over youngster Artim Sakiri & forward Timo Furuholm. In form Laaksonen & the tricky Petrescu will be Inters main threat with Corpache and keeper Bahne normally solid. Bahne made a few good saves v VPS a couple of weeks back and did the same to frustrate MyPa but the key factor for me was the space and the amount of chance both VPS and MyPa had, VPS are poor and lost the game yet kept find shooting chances as Inter's defence look all over the place. KuPS have a fairly solid back line, some ability in the middle of the park with Gruborovics & Medo in good form as well as a very potent attack Miikka Oinonen returns and will be key to KuPS chances of winning whilst I suspect Berat Sadik to have another big impact coming from the bench as KuPS start with a sold 4-5-1 formation. Inter will not break KuPS down easy with their limited attack, they maybe correct to be favourites but only just after a poor season. This is desperate times for KuPS and I hope for another hard worked away win. FC Inter: Bahne, Aho, Sinisalo, Corpache, Lehtonen, Laaksonen, Botha, Nyman, Petrescu, Ojala, Ilo. KuPS: Bantamoi, Itälä, Hurme, Hartikainen, Kärkkäinen, Gruborovics, Medo, Nyyssönen, Mahlakaarto, Kautonen, Oinonen. GL

Sport Football (Finland)
Event HJK - MyPa
Selection HJK
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2006
Bookmaker/Price Interwetten @ 1.85 (Back)
Reasoning HJK Helsinki - MyPa Anjalankoski Finland, Veikkausliiga 2006 I see a huge chance for the home win here, MyPa have not being playing badly since Adriano left the club but this good play has not resulted in many goals and this will be a huge concern before a tough trip to Helsinki and the Finnair Stadium. HJK can return to almost full strength again with only U21 international Halsti missing as key players like Sebastian Sorsa return to fitness. Ex MIFK forward David Carlsson is also pushing for a start having only made brief appearances from the bench so far picking up 1 assist already. MyPa have some injury doubts for this trip, a trip where I would expect only a defeat in most circumstance. Key defenders Lindström & Miranda are both highly doubtful whilst midfielder Kuparinen is also 50/50. Forward Helenius is long term whilst Saku Puhakainen wil surely rotate with low fitness for young forward Kangaskolkka. HJK are a tough side to beat with good flair and playing on the Artifical Surface of the Finnair stadium MyPa will likely fail especially if they miss these key players, which at this time looks quite likely. Home win. HJK: Wallen, Aalto I, Aho, Marjamaa, Lampi, Nurmela, Savolainen, Zeneli, Sorsa, Ghazi, Pohja MyPa: Korhonen, Pulkkinen, Timoska, Miranda, Kansikas, Muinonen, Hernesniemi, Fofana, Taipale, Peltonen, Kangaskolkka. GL

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (24th Sept 2006) Hi Galea, Good work as usual... I know your 10/10 looks like a system play, probably flat stake recommendation, but for Kups match, can you tell me your fair stake recommendation???? I do not wish to have flat stake but I couldnt justify the real stake I should put on. Thanks ahead if you could give me that advice. Regards

Hi Galea, Good work as usual... I know your 10/10 looks like a system play, probably flat stake recommendation, but for Kups match, can you tell me your fair stake recommendation???? I do not wish to have flat stake but I couldnt justify the real stake I should put on. Thanks ahead if you could give me that advice. Regards
At the top of the page i have given my estimations, for KuPS it is a tough game as Inter are finding form however the value and need is there, KuPS strong in Turku so 4 from 10 seems worth while... :hope

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (24th Sept 2006) Arrgghhh Tampere screwed up :wall:wall:wall I lost my sixfold coz of that and it pays 17/1 :cry:cry:cry Lucky its only 1/10 but still it would be nice if I could get it :lol Anyway not a bad week, taken HJK -1 AH 10/10 and it pays off :ok Thx for the write up Galea.