Greek National Liga and lower flights Weekend 23/9 -24/9

Saturday 23 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Olympiakos v AEK Athens (17:00 BST)1.853.555.60101% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Ergotelis Chania v OFI Crete (19:00 BST)2.803.003.00103% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 24 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Appolon Kalamarias v Panionios (15:00 BST)2.403.203.50102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Egaleo v Kerkyra (15:00 BST)1.903.255.50102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Atromitos v Iraklis (17:00 BST)2.403.203.20105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Ionikos v Larissa (17:00 BST)2.203.203.80104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Panathinaikos v PAOK (19:00 BST)1.504.259.50101% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Skoda Xanthi v Aris Thessaloniki (19:00 BST)2.003.254.25105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Greek National Liga and lower flights Weekend 23/9 -24/9

Sunday 24 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Asteras Tripolis v Levadiakos (15:00 BST)2.502.902.80111%
Giannina v Messiniakos (15:00 BST)1.302.364.90140%
Kalamata v Kallithea (15:00 BST)2.702.902.85107%
Niki Volou v Agrotikos (15:00 BST)2.003.103.75109%
Panahaiki 2005 v Ethnikos Asteras (15:00 BST)2.203.103.10110%
Panserraikos v Ethnikos Piraeus (15:00 BST)2.652.962.65110%
PAS Giannina v Messiniakos (15:00 BST)1.403.757.00113%
Proodeytiki v Chaidari (15:00 BST)1.853.154.00111%
Thrasevoylos Fylis v Kastoria (15:00 BST)1.603.506.00108%
Veroia v Ilisiakos (15:00 BST)1.653.404.50113%

Re: Greek National Liga and lower flights Weekend 23/9 -24/9 Hi from Greece..This is a derby...Panathinaikos is a good team BUT Paok is a very fight team....Paok coach Said "We will fight...We are going to win this difficult game...."For me NO BET..............or......Under 2.5 goals

Re: Greek National Liga and lower flights Weekend 23/9 -24/9 just for the record, tulenos, ergotelis as well as ofi, are two teams from crete island, and from the same city, heraklion. that ergotelis chania stuff is tottaly wrong. chania is another city in crete. p.s both teams use the same football ground

Re: Greek National Liga and lower flights Weekend 23/9 -24/9 i think under 2.5 goals for panathinaikos-paok match....Paok is a very defensive team this season.At the match with Olympiakos paok was losing 2-0 and they were still all back at defence to keep the score at low levels!!!And i think Ofh will be the winner of the "battle of Crete"because they have more experience and they have gained points from matches that they would never imagined(AEk,Hraklis).And as A player of Ofh said : "Derby....Which derby?"

Re: Greek National Liga and lower flights Weekend 23/9 -24/9 pas giannena-messiniakos: pas giannena with 4 points(1 win-1 draw) looks in great form and with its fans(stadium usually packed) is expected to face no problems against messiniakos(3 points, 1win-1 lose) which is a mediocre team, especially on the road. pas giannena without 2 players(liapakhs, haikalis, not important though) while messiniakos would be without 4 players(cesar, nikolopoulos, psyhogiopoulos, tsoukalis, some of them important absences). pas, traditionally has a very strong home record and a much better roster than messiniakos that lead me to go for the homw win. my pick: pas giannena-messiniakos 1 (odds between 1.35-1.42 in several bookmakers) i will consider that pick as a banker. this will be my only pick for today as both matches in super liga, as well as in B and C division appears tricky.

Re: Greek National Liga and lower flights Weekend 23/9 -24/9

Only 2 tips for today with medium stakes... Veroia v Ilisiakos ......1 Egaleo v Kerkyra....... 1 very difficult day,i will wait for some news for another match,so maybe i will put another choice in few hours....;) ;)
VEROIA-ILISIAKOS 3-0:ok EGALEO-KERKYRA 2-1:ok 2/2 this week......;);)