Betfair Pokekplayer Grand Final

MrBlair

Re: Betfair Pokekplayer Grand Final runadrum! I was sat next to you when your AQ got shafted by 69s. I really don't know what he was thinking when he made that call. I think everyone on the table made the same quizzical face when he turned them over. I think he was on the small blind for about 400 or 600 chips and was about another 3,500 to call, which was almost everything he had. Absolutely insane call. Very harsh way to go out.

Re: Betfair Pokekplayer Grand Final Pic 1 Who stuck his hands to the table . Pic 2 Some perving at top pair. Pic 3 Stalker who wants top pair Pic 4 Am I camper than Frankie Howard Pic 5 I'm a seal not a fish Pic 6 Just cos we drunk the bar dry,did they have to turn the heating off Pic 7 Who nicked me drum-kit. Pic 8 Winner of tourny gets to meet Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel.

Re: Betfair Pokekplayer Grand Final

Pic 1 Who stuck his hands to the table
Probably Stevie-P who is sitting to his right (left of picture) or Will who is looking on from the table behind
Pic 6 Just cos we drunk the bar dry' date='did they have to turn the heating off[/quote'] :@ fish who took Runadrum out

Re: Betfair Pokekplayer Grand Final

runadrum! I was sat next to you when your AQ got shafted by 69s. I really don't know what he was thinking when he made that call. I think everyone on the table made the same quizzical face when he turned them over. I think he was on the small blind for about 400 or 600 chips and was about another 3,500 to call, which was almost everything he had. Absolutely insane call. Very harsh way to go out.
Cheers Would've been nice to see how much further I could have gone but I guess that goes for everyone. Thanks for the hospitality and looking forward to the next one already. :ok