Freds All In or Fold

GaF

Re: Freds All In or Fold

We KNOW it's the ultimate crapshoot - whilst you may be able to find a strategy to eek out an edge, it is unlikely to be enough to clear the rake, no matter what you do.....
I'm not even sure about that. I only saw 3 hands last night, but a lot of players seemed to be playing very badly. I'm not sure of the correct strategy, but I'm pretty sure that you should play very, very, very few hands, especially at the beginning.
and even if you could beat the rake, at 50c a go, noone's getting rich!!!!
Maybe they'll introduce a $100+$10 version if it gets popular. :lol

Anyone fancy the 7.30 game' date=' gota give this a go seems a right laff[/quote'] im in joe 1st off. if your behind the button, slow play to hell, dont play any hands...ever! 2nd, if your on a high table number, your gonna be moved very very fast, so if your near the button 2-3 places away from bb say, you should again slow play and be moved within 2 hands! 3rd....NEVER PLAY A HAND LOL!

post a HH to discuss
How about this one - the only hand I voluntarily played..... Right to play? Hand 1 I was SB and won with K7o :loon, Hand 2 I folded, this was hand 3. I then didn't play another hand till my BB on the final table (which I lost, but ITM!!!) In this hand everyone folded to me, I had the only guy left to play covered, and expected to be about a 55% favourite (in the event, I was better) ..... right to play? The difference? Don't play I have 4 chips, Play and lose, I have 3 chips, play and win I have 5 chips ...... not that significant ...... only way it would matter is if I came up against someone else and I had them covered / didn't have them covered because of this ...... allinog0.jpg

Re: Freds All In or Fold Wow! :loon Just played one of these with 110 playing. It was down to 13 players before I had to play a hand! I kept being moved to one place to the right of the dealer. :lol Then I got AQ as one of the blinds and some womble rivered me with a straight to put me out in 11th place. :@

Re: Freds All In or Fold is there a screen dump attached? if so I can't see it?? Damo

How about this one - the only hand I voluntarily played..... Right to play? Hand 1 I was SB and won with K7o :loon, Hand 2 I folded, this was hand 3. I then didn't play another hand till my BB on the final table (which I lost, but ITM!!!) In this hand everyone folded to me, I had the only guy left to play covered, and expected to be about a 55% favourite (in the event, I was better) ..... right to play? The difference? Don't play I have 4 chips, Play and lose, I have 3 chips, play and win I have 5 chips ...... not that significant ...... only way it would matter is if I came up against someone else and I had them covered / didn't have them covered because of this ...... allinog0.jpg

Re: Freds All In or Fold interesting - on my laptop it doesn't appear - on the main comp it does?? anyway - defo call - he is so short stacked he is shoving any two and you do have a pair, so the chances are that you are racing in a coin flip That would be my considered opinion of this particlaur situation ;) ;) ;) Damo

Er....I've got the screenpic (on Imageshack) - even in your reply :unsure.... Can others NOT see (or see) the pic?