Freds All In or Fold

GaF

Something different!! Just browsing Betfred ..... They had a "Fred's all in or Fold" game - 50c + 5c - there's another one too starting in 35 mins - think I'll give it a go - am curious!!! You only have 1 chip!!! It says you only have 2 choices - all in or fold - don't know if that changes when you are up to 2 chips :loon

Re: Freds All In or Fold

Something different!! Just browsing Betfred ..... They had a "Fred's all in or Fold" game - 50c + 5c - there's another one too starting in 35 mins - think I'll give it a go - am curious!!! You only have 1 chip!!! It says you only have 2 choices - all in or fold - don't know if that changes when you are up to 2 chips :loon
What's different about that? That's how I was playing in the SpOdds CL this evening.

lets get this straight we are a betting forum looking for an edge and attempting to make a long term profit.... and you lot want to play tiddlywinks with the wombles :\ :eyes :\ :eyes :\ Damo ps is it the silly season?;) pps is it April 1st? :lol
I was thinking that Damo, it just seems to get worse :wall

lets get this straight we are a betting forum looking for an edge and attempting to make a long term profit.... and you lot want to play tiddlywinks with the wombles :\ :eyes :\ :eyes :\ Damo ps is it the silly season?;) pps is it April 1st? :lol
good chance to test the pot odds debate mate! with a situation of win or die, surely those with pot odds experience will come good?

Hey lighten up m8 :loon Noone has suggested playing this to make money - is just a bit of light relief that we all need from time to time!!!!!! We KNOW it's the ultimate crapshoot - whilst you may be able to find a strategy to eek out an edge, it is unlikely to be enough to clear the rake, no matter what you do..... and even if you could beat the rake, at 50c a go, noone's getting rich!!!!