1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 18:30 Nordicbet $1500
    • 19:30 Sporting Odds Midland Masters Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:30 Poker4Ever 10 Rake Points $1000 Freeroll
    • 21:00 Sporting Odds PL MTT $ Challenge
    • 22:15 Mansion $3000 BB Freeroll

Re: **Poker Wednesday 20th September** Please can someone check for me the time of the Midland Masters freeroll, I had it in my head it started at 8.30 and I have no access to sportings odds from work (and I was going to work late tonight :sad)

Re: **Poker Wednesday 20th September**

Please can someone check for me the time of the Midland Masters freeroll' date=' I had it in my head it started at 8.30 and I have no access to sportings odds from work (and I was going to work late tonight :sad)[/quote'] Starts at 7:30 pm BST reg closes at 7:25

Does anyone know what poker magazines are the best to buy? The only one iv heard of is the poker player magazine' date=' could someone tell me what other ones are good iv heard they give you passwords and could you tell me what shops sell them i looked in tescos and they had none.[/quote'] Tex I subsribe to inside edge and pokerplayer and find them both enjoyable and with passwords for great comps. If you want a regular subscription you can do it via the publishers website www.dennis.co.uk. There was a thread with a £5 offer for 12 months of pokerplayer that I used but I cant find it now, maybe somebody else maybe able to help

Re: **Poker Wednesday 20th September** hey all, im on sporting odds at the minure, as u all know it has been having some sort off software problem causing the pauses. im in a mtt at the min and we have been on pause for 20 mins at the min, cant get through too live support as every1 is tryin at the same time, and we keep gettin booted from table every 5 mins. players at the table can talk to each other, just wondering if any1else is on boss at the min suffering in the same manner, and who has maybe managed to get through to live support? not lookin good for the midland masters tourney later, or more importantly the $1 challannge!

Tex I subsribe to inside edge and pokerplayer and find them both enjoyable and with passwords for great comps. If you want a regular subscription you can do it via the publishers website www.dennis.co.uk. There was a thread with a £5 offer for 12 months of pokerplayer that I used but I cant find it now, maybe somebody else maybe able to help
Thanks you man city cun t!! (joke) is there any shops you know that sell them individually? and not as a years package, some high street shop if possible? Btw everyone i finished 18th in that blue aquare bankroll thing last night, top 18 gets paid lol.

Please can someone check the time on poker4ever it says 20:30 on here. Ive just qualified for it but it doesnt start till bout 11:30 tonight. Thanks
Sorry mate - changed the date (used to be on Sat's) but forgot to put the new time in :$ Changing future occurences now to make sure it's right next time :ok

is there any shops you know that sell them individually? and not as a years package' date=' some high street shop if possible?[/quote'] I think WH Smiths stock them ........ but it's £1.50 an issue, (instead of about 46p an issue if you subscribe!!)

Re: **Poker Wednesday 20th September** stay in i complained about an earlier sat qualifier that i was doing really well in when these probs started happening and just got this reply Thanks for your email. We are very sorry to hear that you have had such difficulties in the poker room during the last few hours. Unfortunately these issues have actually affected the whole Boss poker network as opposed to the Sportingodds site alone and, as a result, the affected tournaments will have their fees refunded by the Poker Support team within the next few hours. Sadly this is a slower process than we would like due to the numbers involved. I'm afraid I can't push through a tourney registration from here currently but I have credited $35 to you account which would enable you to enter the Weekly tourney, if you wish to, as a goodwill gesture for your considerable frustrations. Rest assured that we share the frustrations caused by such downtime and the lengthy upgrades by both Boss and ourselves in recent weeks have been in an attempt to stabilise all products and improve customer satisfaction greatly in the future - in addition to this alternative providers are already provided on our sister sites. Hopefully better times are on the horizon! Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and confusion caused and we thank your for your continued patience during this difficult time. Kind regards, Jim Folliard Customer Care Supervisor SportingOdds.com faith restored on so not in boss though !!